Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 293

This is truly sad, when he shouted to Nie Li to protect Yun'er it was soo emotional. Very emotional chapter but also finished on cliffhanger. I found this chapter in novel and it is 259 https://readwebnovels.net/novel/tales-of-demons-and-gods/chapter-259/

Fed-Kun's army
Just because he was strong in the past life doesn't mean he can sudden beat a strong person, he need to cultivate step by steps to reach that level again.
Thought with his knowledge he can do it faster.

Yes I felt very sad when this happen.

@Murricath

I feel like it was less trusting him to keep his word, and more him knowing what he said about his power was true. The Demon Lord could have killed everyone there and just taken the stone anyway. He knew that, so he just gave it up instead in desperate hope that he might actually let him go.

Speaking of the Demon Lord, has Nie Li ever even mentioned him before his appearance? He was originally out to stop the Sage Emperor, who was a completely different person, right?

Aggregator gang
Like Demon Lord said, Nie Li is basically TRASH when it comes to protect someone he loved since he will risk everything to protect them and now he saw the REALITY of what he did.
Had he didnt bring anyone except those 2 who comes by itself, he can fight Demon Lord without hindrance at all.

Nie Li now must face reality that what happened to Glory City back then was similar to these time now since NOBODY will protect Glory City even if it was said under protection by those experts.

Also, negotiating with villains/terrorist is not as simple as you said because they had hostages/shield on him.

1. If you go reckelessly/not giving in their demands, you will lose all hostages/shield and therefore you failed your duty

2. If you give in their demands too easily, they wont do like they said and eventually you will lose some of them and it leads to failure.

The only way to beat them is by negotiate it little by little until they lose enough hostages and you can go all-out without concerning too much on the rest of hostages since eventually they may died on that fight which is unavaoidable in all scenarios.

There is no such PERFECT hostage rescue/save ever held in our real life because in the end they will lose some during rescue missions including their units itself and dont even believe in HOLLYWOOD because it was SCRIPTED and FAKE

@Hartex92 you don't know anything he can actually kill that demon Lord its just there's so many weak point around him so he can't do something recklessly and they are really trying to negotiate to release ye zhong it's just the demon Lord decided to kill ye zhong. And what do you mean in what nie like did? And after that your saying nonsense do you even understand? Are you thinking that after ye zhong died, demon lord will be able to kill more important person to him?. Is that what your thinking is?
I'll give you some spoiler thing so that you don't need to be disappointed with what's happen next. Only ze zhong died in this scene because the angry nieli have after that become the fuel to him to make a heavy attack and hit the demon Lord since he got stock in ice that lead to heavy damage to his body, unfortunately the demon Lord manage to escape. That surely everyone safe now, and stop dreaming ze zhong will die because nie li surely reserve ze zhong soul and stored it on mirror he got. So stop comment such trash here that scene is not finish yet you come up with that conclusion. St*pid

Also to everyone who's thinking why nie li didnt do something before demon Lord appear( it's look like what you guys saying like he know this will happen)

This new path of his life is not in the past now, all he know that happen in that city is the catastrophic event where lots of demon attack and everything after that is not part of his memory now. Demon lord and the sage emperor is completely different, demon Lord is human and that sage emperor the Lord of monster the leader of demons who attack them when they just about to go in nether realm

Also those who said to protect the city not guarding it yet since everyone is getting ready even demon lord. It just a sudden attack of demon lord and want that demon spirit stone before leaving that world

@zedmanga I did read from the beginning, that's why I know he was only strong against the useless "young masters" in the beginning.

If he had a suicide jutsu, why the hell didn't he use it sooner? At least they could've stopped him from getting what he came for.

Guys hear me out what if i re-upload the same content that's already been posted before but i make it worse and add .1 to it hopefully tricking others into reading my inferior copy

Aggregator gang
@FranKING Basically thats what I mean about why Nie Li is a standard shounen style because he is too hesitant when it comes to hostage held while Ye Zhong are ready to sacrifice himself when he told Nie Li to do so.
Also, you already throw a Spoiler to everyone which is KILLED the fun of this comment because nobody will make any assumption anymore since they already know what happened to them before chapters released.
If you want to throw spoilers, just give them link source so they can read for themselves, not some kind of infromation that ruined everyone mood to make these comments. Its better to make assumption or some stupid conclusion for those who dont know stories rather than someone who already know the stories and spoiled everything for everyone which is even stupider than those.

@hartex92 don't twist anything around what you comment before is too far for your explanation now and are you blind? I put those word into spoiler encrypt and it's not my problem if you click that or not if your curious click it, did you really understand what's that spoiler button means or you just desperately defending yourself from being a trash

and those thing I didn't put into spoiler is already given in the story, if your brain still functioning you'll understand my thoughts about it

Those spoiler is for you since you think nieli is being a trash in that situation, remember their world are in the idiom of Chinese people there are things in they way to solve problem that surely hardly for you to understand, I recommend you to read carefully, observe there behavior, the they solve any situation and you should google some word if you don't understand also you must read more Chinese manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread