Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 298

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, I'm gonna mis the alchemy milf, got reminded she existed with the ending page

I'm not sure which of the two pointlessly-competing translators I usually read, but the grammar is all over the place in this chapter. Guess I'll have to pay attention to names if this is the quality I can expect from this translator.

Thanks for the chapter.

I may be mis-remembering, but I think in the novel the line about heaven staying in earth realm longer was something that Nie Lee made up to get Hua Ling to stfu.

Had to stop and look it up while writing this. Nie Lee was full of crap. Chapter 265 in the novel. The extended encounter with Hua Ling is pretty funny.

Dex-chan lover
@legoman60 I reckon the manhua author decided it would take too long to have that scene in the manhua, so it was handled this way. Too bad it's pointless done like this.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see sister Yang from the Alchemist Association in bathsuit in the credits my willy gets funny

Aggregator gang
if Nie Li already came to this realm at some point in his past life, even if he didn't specifically come here, shouldn't he know what type of root he had (not sure if that can change via temporal reset/alt reality reincarnation, but even if it does, shouldn't it be at least as good as what he had before?)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm starting to understand how the novel readers feel when they see absolutely nothing happening in these chapters

“There are still thousands of people here. How long will this take?”

Yes, how long _will_ this take?

Users who are viewing this thread