Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 300

I love how in any manhwa I read, any signs of frustration from any characters will just ruin their faces

Damn it! This one scene is taking as much time as a full arc!
Spiritual root selection arc... length 300 chapters and still ongoing
DAAAAAAMN ITTTTTT!!!!

Aggregator gang
That guy will pop a vein next chapter when the MC do the test LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
GODDAMMIT dude literally put his hand on a ball lifts it up and its over lmao

Dex-chan lover
On the bright side, the suicide guy only took 2 pages... better than I expected, looks like he literally wasn't worth much for anyone

In case anyone wasn't sure who the bad guy in this situation was before, this Hua Ling guy gets mad that others are doing well on the test, won't let a perfectly fine applicant train because they weren't quite up to his standards, and is acting callous towards a suicide caused directly by his actions. I think it's safe to say, Hua Ling is going to be the minor antagonist of this new part...

Dex-chan lover
my guess is the next chapter we will get another result(the one with was beside nie li) and just when u thought two chapter in we will know nie li result, NOPE there will an agrument about how those two result must be from cheating blah blah blah and than another chapter or two before we FINALLY know his result.

Look i know some might think i am just complaining over free stuff and i am not here to start a debate war but the author really REALLY need to pick up the pace.

There was once i totally FORGOT about this series due to it being not uploaded here and i was lagging behind by roughly 4, 5 months worth of chapter and once i rmb and come back to read it i catch up to the latest in less than 30min thats just show how slow this series is progressing

Dex-chan lover
@Snowolf Yeah, I also didn't read this for a long time due to the same reason. It was nice to marathon a whole bunch of chapters at once. I already know the story from the novel, so this manhua being slow or fast doesn't matter to me as such. You could say I read this for the art. As such I really should put this on hold for half a year.

Users who are viewing this thread