Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 305

Novel spoiler stuff
Is that Long Yuyin? I always pictured her as more tomboyish with red or black hair.

Dex-chan lover
Long Yuyin's assets are already in the heavenly fate realm.

Dex-chan lover
why do i get the feeling Nie Li is going to "die" real soon and then the author goes "psyche! he's got a second soul!"

Dex-chan lover
Finally a chapter that has more than a couple pages. Thanks for translating!

According to my understanding:

(Legend level 1-5 + Demigod level 1-5) = (Earthly Fate level 1-9)

That’s because Legend level 1-5 is not enough to bring somebody to Heavenly Fate, but with Law Energy, then it is. Even so, in 99% of the cases, there still needs to be some sort of impetus to bring one past the threshold to form the first Fate Star, like the Demon Lord’s Spiritual Constellation Technique which further strengthens the soul beyond what Soul & Law Energies can accomplish alone. Otherwise, the introduction and exchange of Heavenly Energy for Law Energy is a must.

Looks like they changed Long Yuyin’s hair from white to pink. Bleh! I was looking forward to seeing her with white hair.
Thanks for the chapter update.

Fed-Kun's army
Who the heck is Long Yuyin? I never read the novel, so feel free to spoiler it for me, thanks.

@shase This doesn’t have an ending. It’s not even close to the end yet. But I think he meant ‘catch up’ to it’s current point when he asked about the ’cut off’ point.

Dex-chan lover
@Legion_01
Who the heck is L___ Y____? I never read the novel, so feel free to spoiler it for me, thanks.
In the first timeline, she was an ennemi of Nie Li master, she harras her master and him because he was his disciple and finnaly she kill her. I don't remember if Nie Li avenger her master in the First timeline but he never forget Long Yuyin.

@Legion_01 Not supermassive spoilers, but i would avoid if yall do not want to know about Long Yuyin
Long Yuyin basically the next "heroine". I will not say if its a romantic interest, but she interacts with the MC a fair bit. Good or bad... you will see. The wiki has a ton of spoilers if you want them.

Dex-chan lover
@Kingdo

In the first timeline, she was an ennemi of Nie Li master, she harras her master and him because he was his disciple and finnaly she kill her. I don't remember if Nie Li avenger her master in the First timeline but he never forget Long Yuyin.

Holy confusing pronouns, Batman! All I got out of that was somebody killed another person, who might or might not be yet another person's master.

Users who are viewing this thread