Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 310.5

Soul land 1 still gives me nightmares of cultivators climbing stairs for cultivation reasons.

@Italiano03 From story standpoint he shouldn't be able to go up, since its not potential or anything that lets you climb but your connection. He could be the best of the best, if he didn't cultivated this realm he shouldn't be able to go up even 1 step, and they are only there for 2 days? 3 maybe...
I still think he will be able to go up, but it not feels right.

Dex-chan lover
@Guroga

I feel you bro...
I'm currently reading the manga here on Mangadex.
The MC is currently fighting the monkey guy after the slapped the frog around.

Fed-Kun's army
@kbalintz It is the potential that matter though. In the previous chapter they said it's not the strength but the ability of the soul to communicate with heaven and earth that matters and again in this chapter it says that if the ability to communicate is weak you won't be able to go up. Afaik it has never been said that the more you cultivate the more your ability to do that rise so it could be somewhat innate. You can even see that in the fact that Yuyin was higher in the ranking than someone who was still considered stronger than her. So I don't think it's impossible that Nie Li's innate ability to "communicate with heaven and earth" is for some reason relatively high and that he will be able to go far. It's how I understood it at least.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I'm starting to think that these "talent" has nothing to do with natural born talent but with correct training technique?

Yes yes yes, another ranking system so the author can once again remind you that you should be wanking off to their protagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread