Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 310

Anyone knows what chapter this is in the novel

I have no intention of reading the whole novel

Wowie! I really wonder what Ni Lie will do with such information! Man, I sure hope those kind people at the top 5 get their rewards next month! Haha! Man, I sure hope Ni Lie will be able to get a nice cultivation session in there with absolutely no disturbance or hindrance at all! Haha!

We all know whats going to happen here. Nie Li, our boi, is going to piss a multitude of people unintentionally and its going to be great. Time to grab a handful of popcorn cause a full bag last longer than a chapter haha.......

Wait if you have to leave the board entirely wouldn't it be better in some cases to just try to be number 6 for as long as you can?

@xxxNothingxxx guess thats why you can enter with a certain soul quality and above so that you would most likely outgrow those rewards.

@Komrad822 Sorry to burst your bubble but Nie Li has lived quite long so he actually is quite aware of what he is doing and what repercussions it will have.

@Maulis He has never done what he is about to do. He never did this in his past life and even he was surprised he had a heaven spirit-root. So.... as i said.... unintentional piss people off cause even he doesnt understand the aptitude of his body in this new life.

@Komrad822
As a novel reader you should understand that the author wrote it that way. Nie Li is perfectly aware that he is gonna draw a lot of attention which he later confirms in his thoguhts that he did so he could catch the attention of high ranking people especially aiming for Hierarch Skycloud who took geniuses who didn't pick a family under his wings.

Users who are viewing this thread