Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 313.5

@Maala i mean if your neighbour had amnesia and you were the one who moved next to them then sure

Fed-Kun's army
Lets fucking gooooo

Finally, some progress. These last half chapters have been incredibly boring and dull, well, at least compared to this.

Finally, Tales of Demons and Gods is back!

Nie Li "The Thot Stomper" is about to be revealed.
Unfortunately the high point of the story.

@vidopnir
yeah I dropped the serie after he climbed in rank in the sect. I don't know why but I was bored to death after that.

On page 7 you can see that he has his foot on the next step, why did he stop so early if he probably could go to the very top (or at least a couple of steps further)?
Or is it just nothing and the artist didn’t think it through and just drew it because he’d look cooler?

the only thing I hate (... and like actually.. maybe hate more....it's a mixed feeling), is after this kind of scene the woman fall in love or at least admire MC, usually it's because "no one has insult and make the woman felt that way" because she was spoiled, hahaha... or sometimes because she just wanted "to be treated normally" smh... I can kinda see them already... the future chapter where the girl either be tsundere, just quietly admire MC but hopefully not fall in love fully... lol

It's cool that he's saying all that stuff, but I think he needs a thesaurus.

Users who are viewing this thread