Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 314.1

Dex-chan lover
we got the good translation before the fast shitty sniping one.

Fed-Kun's army
Bitch slap.... Bitch slap.... Bitch slap.... Bitch slap.... Bitch slap.... Bitch slap....
I'm waiting........
sigh..... Later on she'll fall for him too bad........ Till the latest chapter of the LN, Nie Li hasn't reciprocated her feelings..... And never will. The only option is too marry that vasectomy dude.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Nie Li would move only in the last few minutes, to make her even angrier

I as a non-native english speaker must say that this is an excellent translation work. Thanks!

aaah ;-; gotta wait 3 days and then probably like another 2-3chapters before we know who will be higher

XL

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the cliche China manhua "MC is trash" where everyone shits on MC and.... they shat themselves later on for being wrong.

Double-page supporter
@XL There are people praising Nie Li as 'talented' or 'genius' in this chapter and previous ones. You read this far and still haven't realized this story is different from the average manhua?

@xl you should've said that in earlier chapter lol
Nie lie originally really strong in his past life but his talent considered trash even tho its not actually trash, there's no such a trash talent, he just use the most compatible and effective way to get stronger faster than anyone else. His resources also so minimum, that's why people got amazed while other stronger student usually rely on their resources like family, wealth and of course, bloodlines

Users who are viewing this thread