Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 316.5

JS3qU7i.jpg

......... idk why but the scene from novel felt so satisfying... this just felt bland

Dex-chan lover
Why does he hate her? Because what he said is what she will eventually become if she doesn't shape up or someone puts her down. Seems like chad Nie Li is whiping the bitchiness out of her. The antagonist route would have been interesting, but I guess this is fine too.

Dex-chan lover
@dereth well, half the things he said hasn't happened yet but her family literally ruining the sect and being a parasite right now is true

Supporter
@Marco979 wow, you failed that spoiler 3 times, you just need to write what you want, then select it and click the 👁 button

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata yeah. At her core, she's probably just a very competitive person who wanted to become the strongest. But the upbringing she had in the Dragonseal family probably exacerbated that into the toxic bitch she's been so far, and eventually into a murderous toxic bitch in Nie Li's previous life.

Hear me out. She turns from a Bitch to a bearable human being

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Well, i doubted that he would do it, but he really did... O. O

Users who are viewing this thread