Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 316.5

Fed-Kun's army
Whip could be a little harsher imo. Probably just the art not portraying it as impactful, but what stings here isnt the whip its the words

Imagine thinking threating to kill someone would be taken seriously...

I think Nie Li is letting his passions get the better of him. His master wanted to him to be above this kind of stuff. Though ultimately if she changes was it for the best? Will it lead to Nie Li thinking he can always resort to such tactics?

But really... common this seems kind of easy. She gets whipped now she reflects? I am also sensing some desire to chase after our guy here. It all feels kind of lazy.

i like how he realized she was that type of person from his other life but somehow forgot she can change in this life as what he did for the others.

But hey, i'm all in for developments

@elhob lmaooooooo i totally forgot about that😂😂😂 i guess she is an 'M'😂 her attitude changed 180° after getting whipped😂

Dex-chan lover
@EarthDweller87
But really... common this seems kind of easy. She gets whipped now she reflects?
In the novel it's more precised.
Nie Li said people don't respect her cause she is strong but because their fear her family. She doesn't beleive it at first but when she look at people here she see them more or less bow to her or being polite and everithing but they have a light smirk in their mouth or desdain in their eyes.
She start to doubt.

Fed-Kun's army
Well yeah it until later that Nie Lie will realize it is possible to change a person

alright, so she never beat or killed anyone, she was just an annoying bitch until now, and all the killing that nie li is talking about will come later.....now i feel its unfair for her to be punished for something she didnt do BUT i guess she would have whiped ni lie if she won, she even said she woudl kill him...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh fuck this. She talked like the biggest bitch and then this? Author stop simping

Users who are viewing this thread