Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 317.1

Best translations are the colab uploading ch. here and read manhua over on YT. Both groups are amazing.

Group Leader
Bad font choices and typesetting can really ruin a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The first page had readable text. That's all the flattery i will give you. Not to mention the text was so small i had to squint to read it in addition to retranslating in my mind while reading. Bah, what a shitty reading experience.

And to those promoting their shitty YT channels. Go step on a lego.

fuck whoever uploaded this garbage translation, motherfuckers had the galls to write "fuck you gay" in the last pannel, I feel like they're pinoys who can't speak english for jack shit

@Piyush123

well at least ning' er became nie li's legitimate fiance, and i wish nie li will give chance to yuyin to convey her feelings

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
If a beautiful women says "get lost gay" to you IRL then your head will explode

You know what, this will be the first time I'll actually block a group. This tl was that bad.

Dex-chan lover
on page 5 ... is this kratos ?
also the bible existed in there world ?.. is this our worlds future ?

The comic compresses the novel WAY too much.

Getting all this to fit into one or two speech bubbles is pretty much impossible while staying readable.

“Hu Yong, mind your own business! I’m going back to cultivate. Get lost!”
“Vengeance? Even I can’t match up as his opponent. How are you going to take revenge?”
“Getting help from the experts of your family whenever you hit a wall. Are you trash? Your family aside, you’re just trash! Could it be that the problems that I, Long Yuyin, am unable to handle can be solved by a piece of trash like you?”
“I don’t want to see you. Get lost!”

Users who are viewing this thread