Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 317.1

Stop complaining, it' because of them you get to read the chapter so quick. Your comments are shit.

L3n

I mean, people is stupid. One of course is thankful for faster release, but you cannot even deny that the quality of translating is lower. Not complayining, just stating a fact. Noone needs to be offended by a comment regarding reality, you can change the way you deliver the comment to not hurt the person, but still there's not much you can do about it if you want to be honest and keep it real. Hopefully it's gonna be helpful for that person and lead him to improve himself, so a little bit of stingy comments can actually be a benefit in the long run if one can overcome the state of being "offended" and see the actual "advice" behind that "bad, harsh and impolite comment.

"Get lost gay."

... I'm sorry? Where tf did that come from in a translation?

You heard her bro.
You heard her real good.
Therefore there is only one thing left for you to do.
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐲.

Sometimes a person needs to have their bad actions pointed out to them before they realise how wrong they were. That and some time to reflect a bit. Now she can start again with more awareness of the consequences of her own actions.

Dex-chan lover
I feel a redemption arc and I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing

I think a redemption arc is necessary cause Nie Li needs to realise that people can change and he can't judge a person solely on their actions in his past life.

Users who are viewing this thread