Tales of Demons and Gods

Group Leader
Just in case : guys, this is not a Chinese Naruto.
Mad Snail is an insane guy. TDG is great and the best parts have yet to come.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is hard, if he takes it for 5 bags it would be great in luck but bad for morale... But if he raises the price too much he will draw unwanted attention

Contributor
Mad Snail is terrible. He abandoned this series less than halfway through. Same thing he did with SMGT

Fed-Kun's army
Heh it sucks having to sell a family heirloom because of hard times.

I'm not sure why, but if I only want to read Hatigarm's versions from the beginning, it keeps going from the end of a chapter to chapter 1 or 2 of Thyaeria's ´scans - which are lower quality overall.

I just want to keep reading one scanlator's chapters.

Power Uploader
Hi elfalas, that is because when you try to access Ch 130.5 (http://hatigarmscans.eu/hs/read/tales-of-demons-and-gods/en/1/130/5/page/1), it redirects you to 137.

Group Leader
@relic626
See Pawn Stars on family heirlooms, even though it's fake people think they're worth 500 million dollars.

Can anyone tell me why the drawings in the earlier chapters was leagues and above the newer ones?

No, I mean it's like the artist changed midway through the series. Take a look at the first or an early chapter and then at a new one. The difference is really huge and the older chapters look so much better.

The artist probably just got lazy with it, going for quantity over quality. I personally don't mind the change.

Group Leader
Unpopular opinion: If this isn't goddamn Kimi no na Wa, I'd rather have 5 chapters that look shitty than 1 chapter that looks like it should get an Emmy for Best Picture.

Why is ch167 shown to be available when in reality, it isn't?

Group Leader
Neat "already translated _ number of chapters and only letting them go after a certain amount of time" feature.

"Unpopular opinion: If this isn't goddamn Kimi no na Wa, I'd rather have 5 chapters that look shitty than 1 chapter that looks like it should get an Emmy for Best Picture."

Nah, I'm there with you as long as it's looking good enough to not repulse me which this manhua is definitely still. But as the series took a long break a few years back or so and suddenly the drawing quality was so much lower, I was curious if the artist changed. Especially as I really like the series.

Users who are viewing this thread