Tales of Demons and Gods

Dex-chan lover
damn. they're not updating here anymore. i like to engage in forums after reading but there's nothing here smh

Fed-Kun's army
damn. they're not updating here anymore. i like to engage in forums after reading but there's nothing here smh

Me too, but you can read it(and a lot of manhua) on MangaToon and comment there, there are a lot of people making a comment every chapter

I use to read manny manhua(Chinese) on INKR but there’re barely anyone comment on chapter and reply, now I move to MangaToon it has manny people there talking about what they read and reply to other, you will have an account and level it up

Dex-chan lover
Me too, but you can read it(and a lot of manhua) on MangaToon and comment there, there are a lot of people making a comment every chapter

I use to read manny manhua(Chinese) on INKR but there’re barely anyone comment on chapter and reply, now I move to MangaToon it has manny people there talking about what they read and reply to other, you will have an account and level it up
sadly, i'd like to have as little as possible accounts when commenting since it's a hassle to maintain email and password for every account lmao so i think i'll only have an account here til i die lol

sadly, i'd like to have as little as possible accounts when commenting since it's a hassle to maintain email and password for every account lmao so i think i'll only have an account here til i die lol
Brother, have u read this manhwa so I just wanna ask u that can u give me a approx answer on how much time it to read all of these ? I'm really interested in knowing how you'll manage ur lives alongside being such a manga fanatic

Dex-chan lover
Brother, have u read this manhwa so I just wanna ask u that can u give me a approx answer on how much time it to read all of these ?
the chapters are relatively short so if you binge-read it, it will take you at least a week or two to finish all of them i think?
I'm really interested in knowing how you'll manage ur lives alongside being such a manga fanatic
it's not really THAT time consuming unless you try to binge-read one piece and binge-watch its anime+movies then good luck having a social life lmao

Users who are viewing this thread