Tales of Demons and Gods

Maybe he should've just make it so she becomes a better person. Or that might be what he is planning. But this is kinda brutal

How to get a chick (ninja technique)#ding_ding

1) have an argument
2) make a bet
3) win the bet
4) she'll be angry cause she lost to you
5) glare at her
6) now she's intrigued by you
7) she'll be interested in you,......no...i mean she literally is
8) she'll come to like you
9) she confesses to you
10) you reject her cause you already got chicks on both sides (ye ziyun, ning er)
11) now she's mad at you
12) incident happens and you save her
13)finally she turns out to be a tsundere
........... another chick conquered

Group Leader
These past few chapters can be summarized by:

Nie Li: “BEGONE THOT”

Thot: *blushes*

Man, now I feel really bad for the lady, though it had to happen. Someone who would end up killing people like they were ants has to be disciplined and knocked down a peg or two so that it doesn't happen. Though that could have been handled a bit better, I think that was the only effective way for someone who relies on their uberpowerful family to back them up on any situation.

this was one of the very first mangas i've read and really liked. but as I caught up with the chapters, i've soon learned that the author has given up on this series. hence the long waiting time on the chapters to be updated. it was an amazing experience and opportunity to read this story and i'm glad that you've translated these stories for me to read. thank you

Not really important comment but why change the illustration for the manhua? And even deleting completely the old one. The previous one was way better imo.

Remember: when someone told you that this is good they meant it is good for a Chinese cultivation webtoon.

Dex-chan lover
is this series still going? had a really good start, but the author basically abandoned the novel

is this series still going? had a really good start, but the author basically abandoned the novel
Still ongoing, though it's closing in to the final chapter/s of the novel and the word around is that the author wants to focus on the manga and anime.

So still to be witnessed if the manga version will actually progress further than the novel plot.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a masterpiece

Why stop update in here?

I paid to read all the chapters in the INKR and it is absolutely worth it

I want more people to know about this Manhua, it is a lot better than manny popular Mangas on this website

Users who are viewing this thread