Tales of Reincarnation in Maydare - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

You mangaka yes you....make my heart feel the angst noooooooooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’” don't you dare huhuhu its only on its 4th chapter and you make me feel like this?! huhuhu ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

Stupid fate!!! They couldn't even confess! They were right there but just a second too late for that stupid meteor shower. T-T

Please be a happy ending!!! T-T T-T

Damn it this angst! Make me have this mixed feeling of liking it and hating it

bruh i had a feeling this was gnna happen but it still pains me to read it. gahhhh

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for another update!

I'm really enjoying this story and really liking both the MC's. Thank the heavens they aren't dense blockheads when it came to romance. The lore is heaps appealing as well! Can't wait how it unfolds

Fed-Kun's army
My poor heart. My Lord, what is happening ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I'm too scared to read anymore for some strange reason ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Dex-chan lover
Well it's nice that she didn't drag on hiding her feelings from him. But boo his insecurities of his origins keeping him from accepting... and boo more it looks like she's going to be apart from him cause of some prophecy and I bet he'll be "too high of a status for her" :( ahh sad.

I get it now. So this is the scarlet witch impossible love huh
WAIT so scarlet witch was prolly in love with uh the hero of fraxinius like makia and thor,, this is getting interesting lmao

Users who are viewing this thread