Tales of Reincarnation in Maydare - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Mmmm this is a breath of fresh air for the “villainess isekai” genre. I’m guessing MC is gonna go fill out villainess because 1) it’s destined/in her blood and 2) Thor is likely gonna be in the “savior”/isekai’d heroine’s harem.

@krzywasabi

Really puts her in the classic man-stealing-villainess spot too (Savior of the world and the savior's knight vs Makia sort of deal)

This is really good. I just hope that when the ML meet the FL again, he won't act as a jerk and use the excuse of "fate" and "status."

Group Leader
Who's gonna call it...? The cheap ass "friend" of hers from high school is probably the "savior"

i really really love this.. its awesome how she's made the resolve to work hard to be with him.. i love a boss bitch who knows what she wants and puts her all to achieve it.😎 i just hope when they meet, it isn't the cliche scenario where he ignores her to 'protect' her. or is just a cold asshole until some guy hits on her and then suddenly he has a say in her life..

I am sure the savior girl is the female lead previous life friend, the same girl who say that love Thor

This makes no sense to me, thor had sworn his eternal allegiance to our main character, and oaths are usually not something that should be broken in these magic world.

Users who are viewing this thread