Tales of Scarlet Palace ~Legend of Shougyoku~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad that happened, it further cements my decision to drop this shit

Idk but I'm feeling oddly put off by the writing of this. I think I picked it up originally because I liked the idea of a strong empress but the way it's turning now seems against her character....

damn i literally heard that slap. lemme go get my bat. i need to beat some sense into this mofo

Wtf??? The fluffy yuri..and the ending with big slap.😬😬.
Idk why the ml and fl was good subordinate before, but now they not a good chemistery at all as a wife and husband. 🤔🤔

Thank you for the chapter! It's interesting to see the emperor at odds with his duty and his heart — and he knows that's exactly what he's done to the empress as well

oh.
uhm.
well. wow.

dangit i have no words 😶

thank you for picking this up and the update!! ❤️
looking forward to what happens next!!

Dex-chan lover
Doood, you all worry so much. Don't worry. She's still a strong Empress! Why I say this? cause I aldready read the RAW (Though it skip chapter alot!) and I can tell you this, SHE AIN'T WEAK!

Ohohoh fuck this shit. You coerced her into becoming the empress the least you could do it let her live her life however she wants

She entered the harem because of duty and because she trusted you! You made her empress when you knew she couldn't handle such a change! Baka emperor!

SLAP HER ONCE ??? I'LL STAB YOU 666 TIMES WHEN I SEE YOU IN HELL MOTHERFUCKER !!!

Supporter
Slap him back, and then leave the kingdom, let them suffer from the political scandal.

Users who are viewing this thread