Tama no Gohoubi

Im an OL but have been reading shoujo manga half my life but this one got me all GIGGLY I MEAN HOW CAN THEY BE SO CUTE LOL I feel like an auntie watching over two cutiepies 😂

Why no one get reborn into shoujo manga with high school setting like this one? I wish I can as the heroine of coz. 🤩

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know where the raws can be found? Or even spoilers?

I don't want to deal with the anxiety of waiting to find out when the unnecessary rival has buggered off, and the cute lead couple has worked out the forced conflict - I just want to see them have a happily ever after

The male lead actually reacts quite reasonably and realistically given his set of personal traits. While short, the plot is sweet - rather like strawberry shortcake. It won't fill you up, but it will be an excellent piece of sustenance to amend for whatever empty gaps you may have in your busy schedule.

And without further ado, much thanks for the wonderful translation.

Such a cute and perfect ending. It was short but sweet, nothing was drawn out too long and the scanlating was really clear and nice to read, even the formatting! Thank you for all the hard work.

Contributor
I haven't laughed out loud so much at a manga like this since Oresama Teacher 😂 The girl is absolutely nuts but I love it, and the boy is super cute and trying his best! all the characters are pretty loveable, really.

Fed-Kun's army
This was really lovely, but I can't help but feel like the ending was kind of sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread