Tamarowa - Ch. 16 - Slut in the Pervy Swimsuit

Some are calling Yuna an idiot for saving Worst Girl, but Yuna can use this as an advantage and possibly make an ally.

Thanks for waiting for uncensored version instead of wasting time with censored scans

Being raped is pretty horrific, especially for women. I'm sure Yuuna didn't want to have to feel responsible for that so she at least tried to prevent that much.

Banned
What the fuck, MC? What the fuck?! That bitch was finally about to get what she deserved... and you interrupted it?! THE FUCK?!

Typical manga protagonist just HAS to play the fucking hero, doesn't she? In a situation she herself set up, no less. ¬_¬

WHAT ABOUT YUZUKI?! Where is her justice in all of this?!

I really hate how the mangaka makes the readers hate a certain character so much and then introduces a pitiful flashback and expects us to like that character even if that character have been a complete degenerate.
It has been so cliche at this point.

Just checked there are 22 chapters out in the original manga in Japanese, hope the translators increase the frequency of the uploads.

How did I not realize this was made by the author of dead tube and tomodachi game... no wonder it's shit with weird plot twists and black and white characters.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, people here hated Yuuna for helping her will get their own medicine next chapter 😂

Users who are viewing this thread