Tamarowa - Ch. 5 - You Were a Virgin, Right?

Maan, Yuuna severely underestimating her opponents. It'll bite her later.. If only Yuuna used her head more honestly. So much for being an elite female officer

Fed-Kun's army
I think that down the line she's going to ally/use all of them whenever she's in trouble.

Contributor
Not sure if this ally is the best choice...
Oh well, let's see where it go.

Contributor
You thrust a hairy pole in and out of your mouth, and at the end you spit out a white liquid.
Always remember to brush your teeth kids.

Double-page supporter
Ah, I'm enjoying this forming catastrophe. My cynical self is reveling in the coming storm~
My logical side is like "wat" tho.

Double-page supporter
I get the feeling there were some important words on some of these pages, but all my eyes and brain could register were glorious boobs and bountiful butt.

Power Uploader
@0tt3r
Typo on page 19: "Yamada Saki-san, what did you use to do in the past?" >> "Yamada Saki-san, what did you used to do in the past?"

Group Leader
@nutjob
Hey, thanks for the heads-up! It's actually not a typo, although the grammar used is kind of controversial. Googling "did you use to vs did you used to" leads to many results saying both are technically correct and that opinions are rather mixed on that one. Maybe we'll try avoiding that sentence construction in the future to avoid confusion!

Supporter
She comes up with a decent tile, but can't keep the rest of them in her mind (granted she's sleep deprived) and to top it off she's presented as That naive of an adult, while being an otaku NEET at the same time? 😵

Aggregator gang
@nutjob @0tt3r I think 'use' sounds better that 'used' because of the 'did'. For example if you use another word in that same sentence structure like "What did you say?" and "What did you said?", the former flows better. I'm no expert tho, just my thoughts, not to mention English isn't my first language

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting Liar Game vibe here, I feel like she partnered with someone she shouldn't be partnering up with at that exact moment

Banned
So she brought her glasses with her but isn't wearing them outside the bedroom. Fucking traitor confirmed.
She could have had some hot meganekko2 action but noooo0000OOOOO0000ooooo she just had to leave her glasses off.

¬_¬

Users who are viewing this thread