Tamen de Gushi - Ch. 199

Aggregator gang
your profile picture is komi-san and yet you can't grasp the idea behind a slice of life series?

@TheGoodFella this is a slice of life. It’s plot is loose and mainly centered around following Sun Jing, Qiu Tong and friends and whatever meme-y things they get up to. At the start of the series it might have seemed to have a more focused plot, but that’s just because Sun Jing was so determined to get to know Qiu Tong. Now, they already know eachother, so it’s settled down to an even more mellow day to day slice of life.

Oh god i needed this today, thank you Tan Jiu (and translators of course). Never shall I ever tire of these adorable lesbians.

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter. I know it's a little late but does anyone know around which chapter they started dating ? I read the whole thing but I don't remember seeing that part

Fed-Kun's army
They are living together now? How cute.

@pharoahmutt - I don't think this is normal slice-of-life with a linear time progression. E.g. this chapter doesn't seem to follow any previous chapters, it's just something with the two of them. (in the previous chapter, they were in school and it wasn't winter).

@TheGoodFella @AsuraRaza @pharoahmutt

The author has done this a couple of times in the past. These are time-skip chapters, showing us the future of their relationship. To put it simply, the author wanted to do some festive chapters (Usually around Christmas and new years, valentine as well) but since the plot is linear, and the author cares about the continuity, instead they chose to do a time-skip to an indeterminate time in the future couple life of these two to show some holiday themed chapters. There should be at least a couple of these time-skip christmas/new years/holiday chapters in the whole thing.

Fed-Kun's army
There's no plot progress after kiss scene due to censorship issues with the publication,which is why everything feels so flat now and meaningless now.

Users who are viewing this thread