Taming Grace

Banned
Reading titles like this one just reminds me how creatively bankrupt rest of the genre is.

Double-page supporter
You fan find it on tapas.
I still haven't finished it but from what I've read its pretty damn good and the art is amazing.

Dex-chan lover
While the description seems a bit cliche, the plot is really good! The art is just downright gorgeous!! Also it’s finished so no need to wait for updates.
Please go and read it on the official site to support the author and artist!

@LaVERT maybe cause it has french ones, so your settings just show english chapters (but this one don't have it yet, hopefully someone will pick this project)

Can someone please make an english translation for this series? Or maybe rip it off from Tapas, any way is alright.

thank God i spent few yrs in Spain..i can understand the translations..thank you for this..looks good

Muy bueno, valio la pena leerlo y lo mejor de todo es que esta terminado asi que no hay que esperar actualizaciones. Recomendado.

Dex-chan lover
😭Let me just stop you there. Before you waste time contemplating if this book is really worth it or not. Yes, this is that good. And yes, it is worth it.

My only regret is that there isn't more of it .Though that's not to say it did not end in a fulfilling way. I may just simply be a glutton.😭🤧

Users who are viewing this thread