Taming Master - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Dang how many hidden classes are there? Is he gonna be able to tame NPCs next?

Dex-chan lover
You would think Taming Master would be better than Dragon Tamer because presumably you could tame anything with the first one and only dragons with the other.

@Smokron Yes, I'm a bit uneasy about this. Not enough info to know whether dragon tamer is someone who can tame any monster but with a higher taming skill, or just dragons.
Pros and cons of both classes? Who knows :(

@omebude18 LoL

Taming Master seems like an all-around boost for taming while Dragon Tamer could be a significant boost for dragons in particular, but no boost or a lower boost than Master's.

Fed-Kun's army
When you are super excited about a promotion, but afterwards realize it's a demotion with more work and less pay.

I bet this dragon tamer is worse than his current job. Really hope system warns him that it's a demotion.

@omebude18 If he job changes to Slavery Master.

Fed-Kun's army
He won't change classes because his class is the webtoon name :S useless cliffhanger

Double-page supporter
@Grimloockhart I thought that to but maybe it's coz of the game update. You know "boss" class monsters have stupid high hp versus the usual mobs that Lai could kill in just a few hits.

Dragon tamer... So does he need to raise the affection meters to lay/tame those sexy beasts? Hahaha

Summoner < Monster Tamer < Master Tamer < Dragon Tamer??? How many hidden evolutions are there.

Imo dragon tamer is not that good. It looks like you'd be restricted to just dragons, and searching for and taming dragons would be way more difficult

If he becomes a dragon tamer, does that mean he can only summon/tame dragons?? BUT HECK DRAGONS ARE COOL TOO!! WONDER WHAT DRAGON WILL HE TAME...\(*O*)/

Users who are viewing this thread