Taming Master

>story story story
>drinks potion
>dramatic break
why release ch1 standalone. i cant even decide now if i care enough about the authors power fantasy

I don't mind author want to create underdog story. But hell, can you at least do some research 1st? Or at least make new "Class" that absolutely fit with the theme of the story.

1st, Summoner ain't worst Class on MMORPG. Summoner is actually one of the favorite class that sometimes broken or dev find hard to balance.

2nd, Author said MC choose the worst class ever. But that Class was "Hidden" Class. IDK if he's drunk, but "Hidden Class" was mean to be specials. Why the hell suddenly it became worst in the eyes of MC/people when that class are rare/hidden?

I read the novel, and honestly, this story are boring.

I was wondering when this would get the comic treatment. The novel was not bad but started getting stale for me after a while.

Dex-chan lover
This is a trope I see pretty often with these korean novels with summoners and necromancers. Typically the player has to beat up the monsters to tame them to become their summons. But since you need mana to use the summon most min-maxers end up with a class that can only beat up weak monsters to tame since they're basically a caster with under leveled meat shields. So the MC almost always ends up as a mix of a fighter and caster so they're strong enough to handle their own summons while still being able to maintain their summons. To add to this, due to their lower mana they have to fight with their summons to make up for the reduced summon time so they are quite literally an army of one

Double-page supporter
Logic or consistency doesn't exist in this story. Given description (which makes no sense in relation to this story) world building will also make no sense.
Game has no balancing. So basically MC will be OP (So OP in easy way that you will question, in every chapter, why is he so OP when he does basic stuff).
Ignoring stupidity of writing (author forgets his own setting), Claresilver47 add another level of reasons why this manga isn't good.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine deleting a high level character instead of making a smurf, smh

Also
"healers are useless"
"archers are useless"
"blacksmiths are useless"
"summoners are useless"

FFS, stop it.

Fed-Kun's army
I can never get into these mmo/vr novels. All the hidden/secret/one player only things that no modern developer would ever put in a game unless they were throwing away money.

It not only reeks of laziness but lacklustre plot. Sometimes I think these authors like to throw low jabs at the reader.
Oh well, I can't wait for the antagonist Country J sub plot.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh ho ho ho ho! Nice! This got a manga. Having read the web novel, I hope they do it justice. Looking forward to checking it out.

Users who are viewing this thread