7/10 storyline
8/10 combat
7/10 art
No harem thats a plus
Comedy is easy to understand not to anoying
Its a solid 7.5/10
Give it 4 chaptera
Of course this is my opinion

Pretty good read, the action scenes are good, the art is amazing. No harem made it a bit better, the translations are way better than asura scans, too bad they use machine translations. Like i mean it, their translations are shitty.

MC and Harin combined = Weed (LMS)

That's the feels Ive been getting, decent read love summoner classes so it's also a plus.

read a few chapters until the class change quest. really is just like Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, huh? 🤭

Fed-Kun's army
@Scuttle_Thumper01
Well Asura and Zero both are fighting for the dominance. They both are working on series, but yeah Asura release speed is fast than zero, maybe they use machine translation.

Fed-Kun's army
@fkrrrr
Its a win win situation for us readers though. They are not gonna drop this series any soon because of increase in the popularity of this webtoon.

@Piyush123

ofc. i actually wanna share this manwha tho, bit i found a bit hard to find interesting page to attract more the reader ( note : i just share, not mean im scanltion.. )

keep it on fire guys, both ashura and zero scan

Fed-Kun's army
@fkrrrr
Well it'll known to other readers naturally, i myself got into this manga, accidentally...... Well one has to read the chapters first, sometimes its look boring but slowly it turns out to be pretty interesting. I myself is advertising [KIMI WA 008], so more readers get into it.

Sometimes you just want to relax, take it back and read something generic. Set your standard low for a period and once you read that one good manga, you’ll have a blast.

yo im okay with cliffhanger, but why the hell this K manga had "K Drama" level Cliff hanger, like "that item is!!!!!!"*end of chapter, or like "this skill is!!!!" *end of chapter, like wth

after reading the webnovel, I rather being spared from sticking out for the rest of the manhwa.

Some light spoilers including the ending to show how repetitive the whole thing is:
In short, the story never goes anywhere. A never-ending cycle of the MC being underestimated by a higher-ranked player, grinding enough to find bugs or exploits that let him obtain an advantage over the dude looking down on him, interactions with a recurrent character that helps him and/or some real-life shenanigans that have zero impact in the overall plot, he defeats the antagonist, rinse and repeat. Even in the final battle that “decides” the whole game, he's underestimated by a higher-ranked player, MC wins without much difficulty, fade to black. It's like the author read a poorly-made summary of the legendary moonlight sculptor and decided to make a whole novel out of it.

I still had fun with it, but the novelty started to wear off rather quickly after a while. I recommend binge-reading the manhwa/novel so you have less time to really think about the plot I guess lmao

Users who are viewing this thread