Taming Master

read through the available chapters, liked everything so far, so moving onto the novel next...

As for the repetitiveness, well - it's supposedly mmorpg, and something tells me, that it just because it is VR, it doesn't mean that the way games are designed will be all that different.
So mostly fetch, talk or kill...

the only thing i can think of that matches is dodging 199 lightning bolts to be hit by number 200

Fed-Kun's army
Very standard VR game story, but the art and action is clear and the MC pleasant.
A fun power fantasy, but don't know where it's going yet, happy to keep reading in the meantime.

I don’t like it. Reminds me of another one that has the same premise of the whole vr and special job story forgot the name tho I stopped reading it since it was boring as well

@MuscleTheMan To participate in the arena, he has to be a level 50. That's why he killed himself because he went past level 50 and that would make him inelligible to participate.

Double-page supporter
It's pretty good but I hate how it never explains or shows any video game mechanics in details.

29 chapters and we don't know:
-What the stats do or how many points you get when leveling up (or skill points per lvlup for that matter)
-Anything about mana, which is supposedly a thing but it's not shown on character screens and never brought up as a limiting factor
-The details of most of his items
-The cooldown of most of his and the pet's skills
-How reliant combat is on active and passive skills (he can use any weapon without issues)

And this is just me scratching the surface, there's also stuff like us seeing a bunch of damage numbers but very rarely anyone's actual HP, making it somewhat meaningless.

If I'm reading a story centered around a game, I expect that the author has written up the bare minimum of what constitutes a conceptual game mechanic design document.

I advise everyone to visit this forum https://captchaforum.com/ where you can find a lot of useful information. into the captcha account. You can ask your own question and wait until the local user gives an answer, but there are many of them, there is someone to talk to, so you can safely register there.

"The best-known VR game in the world, 'Kaillan'. A certified game addict well known in the virtual world, Ian. Despite having a Level 93 Archer character in the top leaderboards of Kaillan, Ian decides to delete it despite everyone around him telling him not to. All to convert to a hidden class he obtained by chance. The class he chose is the most worthless class in Kaillan, the Summoner class. If he wants to avoid getting an F in college, he needs to level up to his previous level within two months... Kaillan is notorious for its very cruel leveling system, where it is said to take over a year to reach level 100. His struggles to reach level 93 in only two months unfold... Level quickly, thoroughly and persistently. The legend of the 'Taming Master' begins!" is the description. but I'm very interested in the "If he wants to avoid getting an F in college" part. This seems stupid already, the kind that I like to read.

a few chapters in, it gives the feeling of Solo Leveling minus the cliffhanger and the "Solo" part, seem nice so far.

Users who are viewing this thread