Taming Master

I've solved the mystery. "If he wants to avoid getting an F in college" fuck off. No teacher is that cool

Im really wondering why the score is so high.
For me the story is an okay bordering boring
The illustration is good tho

Really shallow... There is no real meaning to any of what the MC is doing other than to get all A+s’ on his report card(??) Seriously, he has an addiction to VR games that’s ruining his life and the professor only exacerbates the situation with his ridiculous ultimatum. Learning about the game is a bit interesting since he’s one of the first to use the hidden class but that gets boring quick when the story is so predictable and cliche. Nothing like Solo leveling as another person said other than being a webcomic, and I went into it without the expectation of it being as such. Nice art style though.

There is no real meaning to any of what the MC is doing other than to get all A+s’ on his report card(??)
There are multiple mentions of the fact that he is making money off game, as well as other players. Good grades are side-effect of bet.

@noinoinoiboi , You can press the spoiler button (the eye with a line through it) and type the message between [ spoiler ]Message Here[ /spoiler ]. You can also highlight the message before pressing the spoiler button and it will place the spoiler tag at both ends for you.

this made remember when i played the necromancer character in diablo 2..
good stuff!!

Ch. 35: Should've known THAT would be coming. Ya want more readers, do that kinda service lmao.

The art n colors are nice but damn is it stale af.
There's no tension or sense of urgency, no overarching plot let alone subplots, nothing. Just a guy levelling up. 35 chapters in not even an asshat in sight. And dont get me started on a villain because there is NONE.

Chapter 36
>golem hiding behind a large and conveniently round boulder on top of the cliff
MC: “quick jump down and onto the enemy”
Like what was the the point here?

@Gentlebuds its not that AI is dumb, game creator just limit AI to the point that human can have any chance, cause if a human was to fight AI at its full unrestrained potential then anything we do would be controlled by it and countered

Fed-Kun's army
"Woah, where did all these high level guys come from? This could be a bad situation... but I'm not even in danger!"
-Quote MC, any time anything happens.

"If I add stakes to the fights, my readers might think that the cardboard cutout MC could lose, but he's supposed to be the best at everything! I need to make them understand how good he is by making every fight either pointless or piss easy!"
-Quote the author, seconds before jerking off on his manuscript for the tenth time that day

Dex-chan lover
I only saw 1 comment with zero better than asura. So with competing groups who gets it better ?

So give a short cut to the better one. I am only asking after the disaster known was "R402". Anybody who followed that one knows an British/Australian guy just ruined it.

@shitboy great Nickname. I went here just to say nearly the same.

He make the MC strong against anything and when he want to make him lose, he need to nerf the hell out of him. Every chapter is just: Boom, Paam, kaboom! Pew Pew! Yay! I've captured another Pokemon! Pew pew boom.
Best character is the turtle, don't talk and know how to act cute.

Dex-chan lover
@doppler , Asura will mostly be always the second option if another group is doing the series at similar pace, that's if you want a better TL. Most of the time they're competing against secret and reaper, which imo both of them are always the better one compared to Asura. The only good aspect of Asura is that they're fast and readable. For this manhwa, i think Zero is better.

R402 brit tl gave me a good laugh, but yeah, that shit indeed requires an alt. TL, i doubt no one will.

Users who are viewing this thread