Tanaka ke, Tensei Suru - Ch. 1

Contributor
Insects don’t make yarn. Ito could mean yarn, string or thread; why have both the manga and WN translators picked the worst option?

Double-page supporter
For a second I got worried because its "tanaka" then I realised it is a common surname.

Fed-Kun's army
HELL YEAH I'M SO IN!!!

thanks for picking this up, off to read the next chapter <3

Dex-chan lover
I like it, but I'm kinda lost. Like, did the original Stuart family die too? From food poisoning? They died at the same time, that how they "overlapped"? But since they seem to also have BOTH memories, when the little one talks about "forgetting about the bugs" while Emma was in bed after the food poisoning... Did the original William forget, not the reincarnated one?

I feel it's just an issue of cramming/skipping a bit too much in the manga compared to the novel...

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting for the plot where they all know they're reincarnated but had been trying to keep it a secret from each other for many years.

Double-page supporter
How have I not read this plot before? How is this new to me? This should be an overused trope. How did I completely miss this?

Dex-chan lover
How did poison mushrooms get past the chef food tasting and the food taster that noble families have?

Also, there is no way cats can cost as mmuc as a house or people would just breed them for easy money

Users who are viewing this thread