Tanaka ke, Tensei Suru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
so 35 to 11,33 to 9, 38 to 15 and the parents should have been about 55?

man i love this already, kinda worried about the terrritory doe, i wonder if the mom remembers how to take care of it

Dex-chan lover
this manga makes me think of that one novel where everyone in the world except the mc got isekaied

wait this makes me happy they all reincarnated together... wtf so cute...

Dex-chan lover
Woah author please slow the fuck down. That was way too rushed of an intro

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@DeepWolf
everyone does, there are 100s of isekai with that premise, just worded slightly differently

@Hollow7F
35 + 23 or 24 = 58 or 59 when they died

Their family looks so fun!
I hope it keeps having fun and just enter a nice simple plot rather than overachieving something big.
Thanks for translating!

Those with black hair are royalty? Well, that's quite different from the ones where blonde hair is an exclusive feature of royalty.

When an otaku family reincarnates 😂

Thank you for the translation!! Seems like a fun one~

@SakuraShower they probably have some sort of power or have better genes. At least the founders and the few leaders shared those good qualities. Since most of the people have light hair color, having dark hair color and extraordinary talent will make them stand out and everyone would want to be like them.

I read other books, they were not Asian novels but western novels. The most admired people, in there, were people with the darkest color ever because the population of that world only got light brown and blond hair as well as blue eyes and green eyes. Finding someone with amber eyes and/or dark brown eyes, or very dark brown eyes with jet black hair were almost nonexistent.

Users who are viewing this thread