Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge - Vol. 11 Ch. 114

Family has given consent. Future wife confirmed. Now all we need to do is have them finally get together.

Fed-Kun's army
First girl imouto is supportive of.

Which means shii-chan is wife-chan

Double-page supporter
Ahhh Shiraishi and Rino are sooo cutee~ They're really in sync and they're so perfect~ Shiraishi got Rino's consent so everything is seriously smooth sailing with our Tanaka x Shiraishi ship~ >U<~~ I hope they meet again, maybe with Tanaka with them ;)

Dex-chan lover
I knew that Shii-chan nickname came up just so Tanaka wouldn't know it's Shiraishi.

Dex-chan lover
Yes they finally met. The sister with the brother complex and the best girl that likes the brother. Now, if they could just realize who each other are...

Yesss, I still support their respective relationships. Shii-chan won over Rino without even trying, while Oota took several chapters to gain Rino's respect.

I still want Rino's relationship with Miyano (the brother) to flourish. Because, in my opinion, the "brother complex sister" is going stale in my journey with modern Japanese stories (at least, where romance is involved).

Fed-Kun's army
Shiraishi has gotten Rino's approval, nice. That's the one obstacle Oota couldn't overcome

Users who are viewing this thread