Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge

Group Leader
what the shit there's a manga for this?
whoaa okay let's go speedrun

I hope some other tl groups would continue to translate this,,, there are only 17 chaps left.

Yes, it has romance especially between the MC and the girl with glasses. They become a couple in the end

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So I just BlastScans page and saw the "Projects" bar of all series they translated may it be Completed, Dropped and Ongoing, and I saw THIS SERIES on the "Ongoing Projects" category. It doesn't hint anything of dropping. More like this the last chapters they're translating during this year (?) or season (?). I don't really know, I could be wrong though.

Here's the caption they dropped when posting the translated 2 chapters of Chapter 122 & 123 :
"Goodness, time sure flies! Is summer really almost over? In that case, here’s one last release before we head into fall. Enjoy!"

Image :
voSthYn

Since I'm an impatient little fuck, does anyone know where I can buy the manga? Is the official translation even finished? Aight, time to steal money from my parents for Japanese lessons.

Help me guys, my sister threw me out of our room for laughing too loud while reading this

I'll cast god's judgement if the last chapters dont get translated before march of 2021

Hi guys, I'm back again with a little announcement.

Dem told us in their group's comments section that the reason they haven't released chapters yet is because they don't have any typesetters for the manga.

https://mangadex.org/thread/188079/1/#post_4148303

If you guys know how to edit, particularly typeset, please help Dem to finish the translations!!

Its a good start to the new year. Finally after 4 months. Thank you for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread