Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 1 - Reincarnation

Aggregator gang
Hrmm
v8.png

If you help people, you're the coolest guy around imo. Much more then some MC hung up about progression and waifus.

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB
THANK YOU BROTHER!!!!

Ok lets start with the obvious differences between this adaptation and the last, we got the scene with the soldiers throwing him in jail, but he was supposed to be thrown in jail for being naked.

Now for the jail, they did not include Mercedes pissing scene, which is very important to the plot LOOOOOOL.

They have however added more context to the other 2 prisoners,
one being the great bandit, and the other being the slutty witch.

They added more context to the escape this time than just Tanaka getting blown up into the river.

The entire thing with gob san and the guild has been compressed into a single scene, and they added gob sans sister this time, which Tanaka would have met on subsequent encounters.

The first meeting with Esthers group has also been compressed into a single scene.

Tanaka getting drunk alone has been skipped.

Overall this series seems to want to quickly catch up to where the last manga left off, I wish they would have just started it there instead, but hey beggars cant be choosers.

VERY IMPORTANT SPOILER
It seems this artist took great care to show a foreshadowed plot point this time around in Team Orgys sex scene, that of Esther only having Anal Sex with Allen, and still having her Hymen.

@AbuHajaar
He takes 2 years to draw one of his loli comics, which are less than 20 pages, this would trascend Berserk in the drop feed of chapters if MDS Tarou drew it.

@Jorelm
@Kazumaik
Nope Read spoilers for full summary of stuff
The WN went into another hiatus that ended in a massive cliffhanger like the one we had 3 years ago, Bunkololi does this several times during the entire series.

Last time people thought it ended with Tanaka getting drunk and drowning in a well.
This time he got sent to the southern kingdoms.
Expect more trolling of the readers, including the time paradox where Tanaka Cucks himself by destroying the timeline where he impregnated Esther and Zophy.

@Sandy
from what i can see, they seem to be fastracking the entire first manga

@soulezz
Still less Reboots than Sonomono and Maou Yuusha.

Fed-Kun's army
@boag
Context may be, but that position does not mean only anal, most context that can be gleaned is stuff any may need to be known ahead of time.

that said, lets hope it continues to fast track for... another 6 or so chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan
later on its revealed that she in fact was only doing anal with Allen.

Dex-chan lover
@Yurnero
shes a very nice girl and im glad she got her own chapter later on to spotlight her, wish she was part of the main cast.

@alidan
indeed

Contributor
For many wondering why it was rebooted, it actually makes sense as for chapters 17 onwards as mangaka skipped a lot and I mean a lot:

Vol. 01:

- The meeting with the king, cure of the princess, Loligon travel to city and future revenge promise.

Vol. 02:

- Alchemist Edita Arc (Basically the whole arc)
- Half of school Dorm Arc has been skipped or changed (Sophia's body fluid feast fetish, it changed Esther killing the bullies for a second assassination attemp (ch. 20), Allen's change name before war, mana potion creation.
- First half Conflict Arc (The whole damn war)

And as Hardt has appeared I will also count:

Vol. 03:

- Second Half Conflict Arc (The whole damn war)
- Witch Extra (Changed how Hardt appears (Ch. 20 p. 21), Ch. 21 and 22 are totally non-canon. The whole arc)

@boag
Esther second best girl, only surpassed by Loligon, I hope artist don't rush fight with Loligon.

@Kazumaik
Near the end of Undead King Arc Tanaka realize he was an asshole with Esther just because she wasn't a virgin so during Undead King arc he start to see her under a different light.

@Grenzoocoon @kuyukotto
Previous artist was closer to LN illustrations.

@Hatsuke Hope the rush only last after Drago Extermination, cause previous artist skip/change alot.

@Kazumaik

As far as I remember my friend, Sofia has:
Said shits like wondering how Tanaka would look with muscles (Vol. 3) or be sad when Tanaka though she will accepted Hero of East marriage proposal
But don't remember her saying something like that.

Also

I seem to remember the blonde mage claiming to be still pure for only ever allowing Allen her backside?
This definitely not happen, believe me. We reades know she's a irgin due to Sofia reading her diary.

Contributor
@boag
Good to see you again, buddy :D

@kuyukotto
Not really, she is just a minor character which in LN got more screen time.
She appears specifically 3 times:
- Vol. 3 Witch Arc (Chapter focused on prisoners trying to leave the empire and offers to fuck with Tanaka in).
tanaka-v3-img-12.jpg

- Vol.4 (Seems like in LN she along with Hardt (thief) and someone who seems to be Richard (Esther's father) are helping Tanaka in underground cave, she already have the hots for Tanaka).
tanaka-v4-img-171.jpg

-Vol.9 (She participates in Cell Tournament Tanaka Edition)
img586.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@kurosa
I think @kuyukotto was talking about the great thief that had her hands cut off.
she gets one chapter during the magic academy arc, and later on during the dark continent exploration arc

Users who are viewing this thread