Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 1 - Reincarnation

I've read so many fantasy isekais yet it's the first time I see the "What's your class? -tells him his school class" joke (also made me laugh for some reason)

Double-page supporter
He just has a rounded face. He's not even fat or has bad acne problem. His eyes are the kindest though so I like looking at his eyes.

lol love the novel for this, but I'm impressed by how fast they are moving through this. Lastly a warning for others this is a story about degenerates being degenerates and if that is too much stay away.

Big city in the world full of monster. Where is the wall? Are the orc use tunnel to get inside the city? Are they intelligent enough to have sapper?

Annoying if you were gonna go do smut or ecchi than go full on with it so annoying. I can tell also by the comments of the others.

@Nerdysylveon

You mean his thoughts💀 he literally hasn’t been disrespectful or womanizing verbally this whole chapter😭 and he’s probably only that way bc he doesn’t get the chance to interact with women often bc he ugly

Users who are viewing this thread