Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 10 - The Ultimate Battle Of Endurance

Dex-chan lover
Frankly hes not even that ugly. He doesn't quite fit the "Goosh-Goosh" level of ugly nor the "Predatory school janitor" levels either. I mean yeah hes no 10/10 but damn hes not a swollen meatball with a face that looks like they got attacked by a horde of bees.

Also with that money he could hit a brothel easy...I guess the writer is kinda side-stepping that route anyway unless I missed something and hes some closet romantic and wants his first time to be special or something. And for the record they aren't. They are sloppy, so-so, and generally a "Learning experience". I mean yeah it's good but you don't know your limits and can't play around the sweetspots for you or your partner.

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for the next Atelier game; Atelier Tanaka!

Dex-chan lover
@idc_sao AH! I seem to recall that now...This manga is a slow upload so I tend to get a bit fuzzy on some of the plot points. Might need to give it another re-read. Kinda happens when you read about 350-ish ACTIVE mangas...

Double-page supporter
This is the only series I really want more of..... it is so good.

Group Leader
@baconcat thank you for your very kind
constructive criticism I just made the text small
enough to fit into one line instead

Thank you, I Re-uploaded and fixed it

And fixed the page 40 at the same time

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is interested, the web novel is also good, if maybe better, since more of the jokes are included. I even went and read the raw chapters all the way to the end.

Fed-Kun's army
So he's not actually a bastard, nor is he ugly either...

We've been bamboozled!

@Nk9bjP4A Imho the WN is good but not really that good (and the ending is horseshit), but the LN on the other hand is pretty good and is getting TL'ed at a nice pace too.

@Joonhas From the LN illustrations you can't even say he's ugly lol, much less a bastard. Dude's actually decent looking and a pretty good guy even if extremely stubborn with the dumbest stuff.

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread