Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 4 - Gathering companions

Awww, sad you guys are dropping it, but thanks for the great releases so far-- with this and other series 🍻
Hoping someone else picks it up quick.

Dex-chan lover
I would complain about putting the thicc meme in the translation but you're dropping it anyway so whatever

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose
I'm think Tanaka uses 2ch internet slang quite a bit. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go far enough by using "taken women" instead of "used goods" to describe the blonde loli bitch.
So while perhaps not a direct translation, it's probably in keeping with the spirit of the words he did use.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Hold up... On kissmanga there were like 15 chapters and they came out a while ago. I remember reading them a few months ago.
Like what happens after with the dragon and such.

Dex-chan lover
I found it kinda ironic how the mc are not interested with the bitch loli but he went to red light district himself lol

Aggregator gang
@dadangdut33 One night stand prostitute is one thing, but who the fuck would want a relationship with a bitch unless you wanna cuck yourself.

He should've just fuck the knight, she understands how he feels. Plus she's likely a virgin. Even if she's not into men, gonna be their "last" night anyways.

Supporter
This reboot of the series is seriously lacking content. The author is expecting people to already be familiar with the previous version, but if they're not, this story feels super rushed; the original also felt rushed in some areas, but this reminds me of playing a video game and skipping chapters. I guess this series is not following the standard European concept of feudal knights, since though they were of the lowest rank normally, they were still nobles.

The encounter with the spirit in Tanaka's house has been completely skipped. I'm noting a distinct lack of status screen interactions with Tanaka, it makes one almost forget about the situation he's in. (from the future) Why is Tanaka going to try and recruit Allen and Zofi, when Estel said they had real work to do and wouldn't be coming? This wasn't what happened in the original story: Estel told Tanaka that Allen and Zofi were doing security detail, but that they would be a welcome addition.

I'm with others about two more things as well: firstly, there's no reason for Tanaka to keep the house, since there's no longer anything special about it; he can just take the books and equipment to his dorm room at the school. He'd be much better off just letting the kingdom reclaim it and then buy something else. Plus, he can make a claim in court that he's been scammed about the issue with the house; if there was no way to get justice out of it, every realtor in the kingdom would be pulling this scam. It's like, he's only keeping the house to advance the plot, which is terrible storytelling. Secondly, his appearance is not nearly homely enough; the reactions from others seeing his face are now completely unwarranted. He looks unremarkable compared to most other men he's around.

Overall, the author has made a lot of mistakes with how this reboot was handled, and I'm not seeing it getting any better at this rate.

Why the knight still wearing armor when drinking in bar? Are they seriously challenge a knight (still wearing armor), whose job was to train with weapons everyday? And why doesn't she fight back when she has a better chance of winning?

At this point, It would have been more affective for the Noble to just pay for his taxes off for him. But hey, I'm still
going to keep reading.

Users who are viewing this thread