Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 5 - The Whisper Of A Handsome Man

Dex-chan lover
You made a few grammar mistakes, but overall the quality is good.

first page in and I am confused
[I'll see, I'll you what] this is not how stuttering works

@captain_crunch oh my god you will ever think why you ask that, the latest translated novels will answer you is he this creepy

Thanks again for picking this! Please keep it up!

... That said, the art was pretty bad this time, some derpy faces around. Oh well, I just want to follow the story.

Dex-chan lover
better proofreading would not hurt, other then that, thank you very much for the chapter.

Group Leader
Hi everyone, I went back through the pages, and made fixes, was surprised myself that I didn't find anything wrong with it as I was initially typing it~
I fixed some stuff, and the parts where I accidentally deleted words whilst trying to fix the spacing, such as the page with the I'll you what, etc.

I was super busy and I sort of just wanted to finish what I had at hand, sorry for the mistakes!
(though I'm pretty free right now so I'm now finishing up whatever chapters I'm responsible for, also we'll be switching translators for this series, and obviously not just upload willy-nilly next time, I usually
read through the finished result before uploading promise! just not this time)

Supporter
Was Sophia attracted to Allen in the original story? Does Tanaka not think it's weird that Sophia actually is a mage? Zofi is physically stronger than Tanaka and Allen, that's funny. Poor Allen is the dumbest character in the group. I wonder if Estelle is aware of her half-demon ancestry.

Contributor
fused the picture

Ysz4WsC.png

The 36 years old wizard should stay DT, otherwise his power will be lost. Make a party with orgy party and watch them having 3p while m*sturbating together with female knight, that would be the best. Add sophia with ikemen for bonus.

The MCs’ thought process when it comes to women is repulsive, but he keeps it to himself and is respect on the outside so we cool🙌🏾

Users who are viewing this thread