Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

oh, smut tag, i thought i read the description wrong somehow, lol

Dex-chan lover
Boo. Such a shame it got rebooted. Fuck this shit I'm out.

Group Leader
Can someone tell me what's going on? Was there something going on with the original translation group? So they had to reboot it? Is there a news article about the sudden disappointment.

Contributor
Damn, i do not like this new design, prefer the old one honestly, was more detailed and have more personality, this one is more generic and unexpressive. >_<
Why they reboot is beyond any logic since they also speed up everything, so more detail lost, this make more less sense. Well, whatever, guess is better than nothing.

This is Shit , Go to hell Tanaka the forever
virgin cuckhold.

I hope it goes farther than 25 chapters this time. TANAKA FOREVER!

Fed-Kun's army
This didn't deserve getting rebooted, Tanaka is the worst of all Japanese qualities rolled into one person and this dogshit series should be buried into irrelevance.

Aggregator gang
I find this version a lot worse than the first. In the first, Tanaka was a clueless pervert idiot, but he had a lot of modesty, he only dreamed about the ero, never acting too outrageous.
Here, we have a plain pervert scum. I can't come to like this version, while the first had a certain charm. (At least at the beginning, it changed after that)

Double-page supporter
Why even bother making the reboot if it's 99% the same?!?!

This rework is worst than the og. Some much happened in the first chapter that it didn't give time for the events to sink in. It reminds me of some Fanfiction. It is like a game of seeing how much they can put in one chapter without putting much feeling behind it.

It is sad because I liked this manga before the rework.

Dex-chan lover
@Ovnidemon
Well the light novel portrays him as MUCH worse then both versions of the manga ever did.
So i guess this makes it closer to the original ?
But yeah he is a horrible human being and if you cant enjoy people acting like selfish jerk with .... "unusual tastes" this is not the manga for you.

The lightnovel if nothing else makes you appreciate youself more, Simply by making the MC so much worse then you would ever be.
(unless you are mentally unstable or have other issues outside of what most people have to deal with )
There are times when he legitimately cares for people..... or goblins.
But they are few and far between and most of the stories comedy comes from misunderstandings that rarely if ever gets explained properly to make everyone hate the MC more or him being plain stupid, usually as a result of his more unsavory quirks.
Make no mistake Tanaka is a horrible human being who hates everyone who is more successful than he is witch strangely enough is not alot of people after the first few arcs.
He is a huge pervert and his personality is atrocious even when he have his good days, like most of the beginning as he only gets worse and worse as the story gose on.
Despite all that the story is still better then some other isekai mangas i read and do actually have some redeming points but if you cant stand the MC there is no point too it.
But i gusse that the MC´s personality being terrible is still better then no personality at all.
Honestly the least terrible character is this manga is the pair of goblins who actually do show up again later down the road.

Aggregator gang
@Goldenzeal Didn't know that. I guess the first version deviated from the original, but I found it better, the character was likable. He had a lot of flaws but was not a jerk.

Dex-chan lover
@Ovnidemon

well he don´t start out too bad. and most of his bad parts are his perverted mind and selfishness born from jealousy and greed.
he gets cockblocked alot and that makes him really jealous and bitter once he realise he no longer is in mortal danger.
that and the fact the only one girl he actually likes is into someone else who treats her as dirt while also ignoring the MC for being ugly.
there are actually a few other girls who actually do come to like him, but by then he have been mistreated by pretty much everyone for being ugly and stupid and what have you that he thinks they are makeing fun of him.

one of em may or may not have been mind controlled by her family to love him as she starts out hateing him. ( i did not read long enouth to find out ), but he disregards her for not being a virgin.

a second one that is an 1000+ years old monster and loves him purely for being strong as he is the only one who have defeated her in the last 600 years and its hard to find males who is stronger then her.
but he disregards her for not being human and being super scary as she hates everyone but him and have on multiple ocations threatened to destroy the kingdom even if she IS a virgin....
yeah they need to be virgins because he don't like sloppy seconds or whatever he makes that pretty clear to the reader in his mind but not to everyone else.

the third one respects him for saving her life twice , once from the prison dungeon( girl without eyes) and again from being executed as she is a witch and a rebel leader or something.
i don't remember what the problem with her was, probably not a virgin as she had no problem with "doing it" with him the 2nd time they meet without question. she actually offerd it but it was a bad time.
( no its not the knight, she is a lesbian who rapes prisoners of war, as being homosexual is frowned upon.
her sexuality is mostly played for comedic effect and to not add more people to the harem as she is also his drinking buddy later on and she is actually pretty likeable other then the rape part)
but ofc she hates his gut for a pretty long time for multiple reasons, even if only a few is actually his fault.

there is also a forth one who likes him but she is too much of a tsundere to admit it and she ends up in a work relationship with him instead, without him knowing she actually likes him.
if she actually did admit to it, he might actually marry her because she's a virgin, not an asshole and he respects her.... but we cant have a happy ending to this miserable pile of human trash so she wont ever admit too it out of pride and whatnot.

regardless with the speed of these updates you might as well keep it on the read if only to make you question your life choices 👺.

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal When people call other people "terrible human beings", it is best to assume that there is some sort of jealously, and that the labeler is the one that is a terrible human being.

Users who are viewing this thread