Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

>Guy saves a whole town.
>Guy saves two goblins from certain death.
>Doesn't hurt a single innocent soul.
>Heals the maimed.

BUT

>Guy has lewd thoughts. So he's a jerk.

I'm truly amazed by your standards.

Contributor
@Goldenzeal
he gets cockblocked alot and that makes him really jealous and bitter once he realise he no longer is in mortal danger.
He has never been cockblocked as he only had 3 chances to fuck (Elf Witch to whom he reject her offer), Esther (As he believes she will get bored of him and dump him) and Trap 'cause is a trap, and in all of them it was him who refrained himself (mostly because he thinks it will ruin his relationship with Sofia)
He has said he is jealous of how many ikemen (handsome guys) are and how easy is for them to have the girl, but is not the kind of bad jealousy as his goal is to be like them, that's wy he is looking for the youth potion.
He has never loath his power, he many times has stated that his lucky of his power
As long as I don’t get one-hit killed, my recovery magic should be able to heal me quick enough between each attack.
There are other things to consider. Like what if I’m crushed by the dragon, but surely I’ll be able to endure that. I have to believe it.
Thank you very much.

there are actually a few other girls who actually do come to like him, but by then he have been mistreated by pretty much everyone for being ugly and stupid and what have you that he thinks they are makeing fun of him.
This applies only to Esther, as he believe someone who easily fell in love with him easily will dump him and go back with Allen, also when Esther ask him to marriage her, he thought it was a trap.
Why do I feel like this is some kind of trap? Maybe they’re trying to find a legal way of getting me killed? Something like a foreigner putting his hands on the daughter of a noble.
Ah, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense for me to decline

one of em may or may not have been mind controlled by her family to love him as she starts out hateing him. ( i did not read long enouth to find out ), but he disregards her for not being a virgin.
Once again, this only applies to Esther who lost her memories of the last 3 months, so she forgot the last months and start to treat him like she did at beginning (Like she did to many commoners).
The virginity it's true but at the end of Undead King arc he realize he was an idiot with Esther for not being a virgin so during the arc he started to see her under a different light.

a second one that is an 1000+ years old monster and loves him purely for being strong as he is the only one who have defeated her in the last 600 years and its hard to find males who is stronger then her.
Christina aka Loligon, she initially want to tke revenge of Tanaka and took interest of him for as you said being powerful but that hardly is a reason for her to fell in love with him 'cause when he was killed in Conflict Arc it didn't affect her, is more likely she develop a crush for him during Territory Development Arc as they were together and get closer, and because after the time travel she never left Dragon City drowning herself in drugs remembering her past time with him and Edita

but he disregards her for not being human and being super scary as she hates everyone but him and have on multiple ocations threatened to destroy the kingdom even if she IS a virgin....
This was at the beginning (Vol. 2 -3), Vol. 4 onwards he have sexual fantasies of her like with any other woman.

yeah they need to be virgins because he don't like sloppy seconds or whatever he makes that pretty clear to the reader in his mind but not to everyone else.
He said the first time is special, and wants to lose his virginity with a virgin. He don't want to waste such a meaninful moment with just anyone. He will fuck anyone after losing his virginity

the third one respects him for saving her life twice , once from the prison dungeon( girl without eyes) and again from being executed as she is a witch and a rebel leader or something.
i don't remember what the problem with her was, probably not a virgin as she had no problem with "doing it" with him the 2nd time they meet without question. she actually offerd it but it was a bad time.
Elf witch remember him from the prison break, after some shit they get in good terms and offers him sex in change for him to go with the rest of the prisoners, which he rejects.

( no its not the knight, she is a lesbian who rapes prisoners of war, as being homosexual is frowned upon.
her sexuality is mostly played for comedic effect and to not add more people to the harem as she is also his drinking buddy later on and she is actually pretty likeable other then the rape part) but ofc she hates his gut for a pretty long time for multiple reasons, even if only a few is actually his fault.
They became friends during Conflict Arc

there is also a forth one who likes him but she is too much of a tsundere to admit it and she ends up in a work relationship with him instead, without him knowing she actually likes him.
if she actually did admit to it, he might actually marry her because she's a virgin, not an asshole and he respects her.... but we cant have a happy ending to this miserable pile of human trash so she wont ever admit too it out of pride and whatnot.
I guess you'retalking about Edita, who said she wasn' a virgin due to her pride, later Tanaka learn Edita was a virgin and Edita tried to tell him that she was actually a virgin but he was summoned and disasappear.

Dex-chan lover
@kurosa

nice reply.
and i don't really have any problem with what you said for the most part.
i might have forgoten to mention it, but it do not make the things i said less relevent... anyhow im curently around the part where he have meet the witch again and not read everything there is yet so things might change in the future but i cant really talk about parts i have yet to read now can i ?
for example the things you said about Edita and the dragon are still things i have yet to read about so they are still true where i am.
also YES the parts about the girls were only ever meant to be applicable to ONE girl per part witch is why i tried to split it up.
just like you pointed out.

some things like the cockblocked part could maybe have been described differently but i dont spend nearly as much time on my spoiler replies as you seem to do, so there is bound to be some-a lot mistakes here and there depending on how tired i am at the time.
anyhow thanks for replying to my post and discussing it in way more details then i did. it was a great read :)

Dex-chan lover
@Randomguy01

Well, i might not be the greatest person in the world, but at least i don't go around and lowkey calling real people terrible without a good reason.
You know pretty much nothing about me and basing someones overall niceness off how they write about a fictional characters is.... lets be real here... not a great mesure of someone character.
Don't insult your own intelligence, i can do that for you if you want...

Also i dont agree with you on the jealously part, there are SO MANY things that can make a person be considered terrible without being jealous.
Everything from murder and hate crimes to just being greedy and takeing pleasure in stealing/ swindeling other people of everything they own.

Dex-chan lover
@Auraculum

he gets worse later on in the story.
he is actually a stand up guy on rare occasions like in the beginning of the story

He's not that ugly, even in the original manga he didn't look bad either.Anywat new chapter when?

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Theres like 12 chapters out already.
https://www.mangabox.me/reader/106226/episodes/

Dex-chan lover
Book walker is holding a voting contest for a series to get an Audio Drama, which is usually the precursor to an anime.

https://bookwalker.jp/ex/feature/gcn_5thanniv/?adpcnt=7qM_N3f

Dex-chan lover
I binge read the novel translation and still going through the machine translation of the original Japanese site. It's such a funny story. The manga doesn't capture it all. There is so much inner dialog that can't be conveyed through Manga. I recommend reading the novel.

I loved this manga when it came out and now would like more of this one. However it seems dead as there have been no updates in 3 months😞

it seems atelier tanaka didnt win the audio drama contest by bookwalker.

i enjoy this series, especially the novel, no hope for official english novel but i'll cling to the tiny chance that this will get an anime.

I read this one before.

Where are the rest ofthe translated chapters?

Contributor
So... Nobody is going to translate it or re you guys waiting for manga reach to previous adaptation?

@inanotherworld101
it seems atelier tanaka didnt win the audio drama contest by bookwalker.
1° The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs
2° Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Saijiyaku Hanta ni Yoru Saikiyou Patei Ikusei Jutsu
3° Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

@berubetto
Is he just a horrible guy on the novel or is he a rapist or groper?
Horrible physically or as a person?
He is ugly in our world standards and in the other world he is considered even uglier.
As a person he is pervert as fuck but a good guy.

@grom
He don't think of non virgins like trash, he just don't want to lose his virginity with used goods. He still treats gently non virgins like Elf Witch.

kaf

this manga is trash, truly.

not shit talking the TL team

wow this is really really bad, this should've been dropped there is a lot of better shit to translate

Users who are viewing this thread