Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

Dex-chan lover
@kurosa
Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate your lengthy explanation, no jokes.
Indeed, now it doesn't look like NTR to me. I always use NU's reviews as a deciding factor when I choose a novel to read. No one wants to waste many weeks of his life reading something that doesn't turn to be good. Sadly, there is also always a chance that reviews can be incorrect and misleading.

Still, as the guy above said, everyone but the MC getting laid is a bit frustrating. Not a fan of parodies and satire built around hyperbolizing.
It's just a personal opinion, but introducing some other MC to this story could make the story less infuriating. There is a good example of what I mean in Isekai NTR (NTR in Another World). From a certain point of view, you can call it a parody about a typical wishy-washy reincarnated beta JP male with an OP cheat, just the story narrated from his alpha friend's perspective. No matter how long that guy stays a virgin, it's not irritating.

Contributor
Still, as the guy above said, everyone but the MC getting laid is a bit frustrating.
MC finally gettin' laid would be great and I believe thst's how serie will end
after post Demon King Arc events, also is hard to be infuriating when sex rarely happens (8 times in 10 volumes, as I already specified, 4 if only count penetration (3some, Allen cheating Esther, gays having sex in library, and nympho gamgbang) but that's just me.

MC is a fuckin' pervert in his head, fantasizng most of the time about fuckin loli, gettin' reverse raped and shit like that, yet he's so dense he don't get there are girls who already like him, mostly because misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
That manga description doesn't feel right it sound pretty negative like someone hating the manga wrote it, shouldn't someone edit it?

I don't even remember a single case where he healed some girl that then she fucked other guy, beside this he wan't to have his first time with a virgin, its not like he want to get laid with anyone.

Just looked at the raws, for anyone interested in where the raws are at for this manga look at the spoiler
they are up to chapter 23, and it looks like chapter 23 of this is only about half way through chapter 15 of the old version, along with many of the chapters seeming to be extending time that could be better spent of fast tracking

@kurosa
A life time of being kicked around does that to you, even when someone is making advances ya just don't see it or see it as a joke.

Dex-chan lover
i hoped this would be the sequel but it's more of a reimagination? too bad

Fed-Kun's army
why did they reboot it? at 3 times the pace at that (at least that means they will catch up to the original in a few chaps)
the art is meh little more generic than the original\

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having such a heavy writers block that you just write the same story again

Contributor
@Kampfarsch
Writer's block? Dude this is the start of LN Vol. 2 and LN just release Vol. 11 and LN still didn't reach WN XD

If it's a joke sorry, I didn't get it xD

Manga simply was cancelled and this is a new serialization.

@larcek
First manga skp some stuff like Edita's Arc and was cancelled, so new one is covering stuff that the first serial didn't cover.

short summary of original: guy gets op powers in another world, wants to loose his virginity with a virgin, but author sends guy only non virgins, guy never gets the idea to use his op powers to break out of the situation society puts him in, to go search for virgin himself, so author throws more non virgins at him. guy gets frustrated and kills himself, the end.

i guess its a very lifelike situation in japan with all the male suicides, i bet the author actually writes about a friend who ended himself, and thats why many dislike it, its too REAL. The writing itself is good, the characters beliveble and the motivations of them are logical(they all egoists) and thats what makes this story this real and disliked by many, since many expect from isekai an escape of current state of society, instead we got a guy who got isekaied only to be in the same horrible nightmare we live in.

i would recommend to read it, just to get the feeling of frustration you will feel as you see the OP guy bow down to unreasonable society even if he could easily sidestep it(not even destroying just walking away) and by walking away he could so easily achive happiness! but he chains himself up with "what is expected from him" being a good boy, a good drone. This way next time some1 expects you to be a good boy, a good working drone you can see what it is and maybe just maybe think about urself first and find a way to find ur own happiness regardless if all other pple around are "disappointed" in you! and well, not kill yourself!

Contributor
@misachii
Most of the girls he has around are virgins, the only non virgins are Esther and Cyan.
EDIT: Also Mercedes but she is not a recurrent character xD
Manga just doesn't make justice to novel honestly.

I also recommend Nishino, you just need to survive Vol. 1 it's fuckin disgusting due to all the bullying characters that keep appearing, Vol. 2 is better 'cause we don't meet more mofos and from then one gets good.

@Kampfarsch
IDK why first artist only work for 2 volumes guess it was to test if manga will be well received or not, but as the guy skip a lot of stuff in serie (i.e. Edita's Arc) it was cancelled, some ppl say it was due to ecchi stuff but there are a lot of mangas that are basically hentai (Parallel Paradise) so I don't think so, sadly new art is average.

I think compared to the other manga version, this one has nicer looking details but the other one flows a lot better. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I have a question, why is the reasong of this new reboot of Tanaka the Wizard? A good reason that no mention the realistic weirdy face of the first manga

@Zacoras

They changed artists ( I don't know why... Preferred the other art...)

This version was fast tracking to where the other left off so I think it would/should have caught up on chapter 6 or 7...
There hasn't been a massive change in the timeline or sequence of events...
Until it gets to new content I see no reason for the reboot...

Double-page supporter
Why do they keep rebooting the trash while good novels get not a single adaptation...?

Users who are viewing this thread