Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

Double-page supporter
Kinda wonder why all the 5star come from. This isekai was pretty decent for me to be honest, much better than those I AM GOOD GUY mc.

Aggregator gang
NTR WARNING, mc stays alone the whole novel
THe girls that fall in love with MC end up fucking others all the time, despite saying that they love MC, and that goes for the maid, the knight, the half succubus girl and the wizard, plus some others characters. MC stays alone from the start to the end of the novel despite saving their lifes quite a lot and even saying that they trully love him only for him to find them fucking the next day in an orgy with other mens

Aggregator gang
Well I can say about this... Romance? no chance, harem? Only for side-characters. MC gets a girl? Nope.

What I don't like is that basically one of the girls likes to be gang-banged, the other girl even though she is having s*x with another dude she says she loves the MC then she goes back to have s*x with the other dude along with the other girl resulting in group sex. The MC somehow ends up with engaged with the girl that has quite a few s*x friends but they don't end up together as she goes to search others.... And the MC doesn't want to have s*x with a non-virgin so since every girls he knows has done it already you can guess the rest.

Well this story is about an OP protagonist that somehow don't get any of the heroines of the story with the girls being like, I love you but I only have s*x with others... and stays virgin.

@Treyon
The maid too D:!? Maaan, I had hope of her coming around and being the fmc in the future. I came here looking for spoilers because of the way she looked at the hero-guy. Tell me, is it with the handsome dude that she goes down?

Aggregator gang
@Malikoman
Dokt really remember as the girls in the novel have lrgies with other guys too. I can say about this... Romance? no chance, harem? not even mention it. MC gets a girl? Nope
basically one of the girls likes to be gang-banged, the other girl even though she is having s*x with another dude she says she loves the MC then she goes back to have s*x with the other dude along with the other girl resulting in group sex. The MC somehow ends up with engaged with the girl that has quite a few s*x friends but they don't end up together as she goes to search others.... And the MC doesn't want to have s*x with a non-virgin so since every girls he knows has done it already you can guess the rest.

Honestly, what exactly is the charm of this that it got reboot again?

And someone saying this time mc only got his girls ntr in the end???

Can someone confirm this? I've seen enough false claim from angry delusional virgin mob that these spoiler look sketchy to me.

Seriously how can a bad manga that got axed get redone and is still trash? Plenty of good mangas dropped yet someone loves NTR, bad writing and a MC who is thoroughly unlikable that he seems to actually want to be NTR'd.

Avoid unless you are a herbivore that enjoys the above.

Regardless of everything, the things that always makes me want to put this down is how depressingly realistic this is.

This is the 4th time this manga is being done / drawn... hopefully it will go further than last few times i guess...

If you like stories with OP MCs that is stronger that the so called "Hero" character and likes a really rare (too some messed up and wrong) form of love this is the manga for you. skimmed through the novel and trust me if you read a few chapters of this, Mcs love life WILL N3VER CHANGE. Btw NTR all the way. But let me reassure that MC made the right choice to be a virign.😃

Double-page supporter
Isnt this the one where the MC is ugly and stupid as (also lets the girls push him around). while the girls are fucking everyone but him. Think I seen like 2 or so versions already O_O. So they keep restarting it anew ?

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have seen this remade. Getting tired of it. If the next installment is not ready to be added I dont want to see this anymore

I'm amazed this is getting a reboot. On the up side the art is better this time around. It dose a better job of adapting the writing. The pacing seems faster than the last manga.

Unfortunately the story is still meh. Their are better power fantasies out there. One thing that stands out to me is this story doesn't seem to address the fact that most mages suffer from psychopathy and narcissism.

Users who are viewing this thread