Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

i cant believe this was remade and made so much worse. just kill this story off after the 3rd installment. its not doing you good changing the style and characters. Shoot that lame horse already.

I'm confused. He says he isn't interested in "used goods" like the mage girl, but he's ok with getting a prostitute? 😌

Also, why not give up on the house and get a new house, instead of paying that huge tax? Since he's on good terms with the noble, he should be able to make some arrangements for a new lodging.

This idiot mc, exterminating a dragon with the bunch of adventurers who can't even scratch a high orc. And inviting a maid who isn't an adventurer with the skill serving the dragon until it dies? Lol. Such a waste, why don't you just kill them then?

anyone knows where to read the raws?

Is Tanaka ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ different from this manga?
because chapter 7 from this version covers chapter 16 to 18 of Tanaka ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

For does who want how the web novel ends, here the spolier, and the end he dies a virgin. True story that the reason the dude that was translating the web novel stop, he spoil himself the ending to know with who the MC will end and found this awful ending. To know more about the sinopsis of every volume I would send you to the jcafe24 link but as kissmanga.com, it's only lived in my heart now.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@wizard172 If this is true, then I guess I'll really drop this. What's is the purpose of this manga then? For depressed people to feel more miserable?

Users who are viewing this thread