Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

I swear most of the people complaining seem to solely be Incels.
"I Haye that women are having sex. They're sluts. Slurs are bad" shut the fuck up.

I never read the light novel nor the web novel, but it feels obvious that at some point things get better for the MC. Obviously he's having a rough start now, but a lot of stories have something called PROGRESSION.

I'm giving it a chance...sorta. gonna wait for at least 20+ chapters to binge it

I haven't read the WN but if such things happen in the LN as well—which this manga adapts to, then the reception will be terrible, rightly so. MC being born as a miserably ugly bastard is one thing but the author not rewarding him properly is another. Maybe we can still have some hope for MC.

Despite being Isekai'd and having such ridiculous powers, MC is still an ugly bastard and almost everybody treats him like so. Even god himself said that it's his fate. It's quite a contrast to many Isekai stories where MCs have it all. Hoes just drop on their lap without any effort or, as little as buying a slave with easy-money. In this case, the slaves show immediate signs of affection. That's too easy and is in the realm of male fantasies.

This one, on the other hand, feels close to heart. Because, even if you are not as dramatically ugly as MC, you will have your own adversaries to prove yourself. Only few can really have it all. These potential waifus cheating on MC seems to be a gimmick to put further psychological pressure on MC and he will have to try harder to break free from that cage.

Will the author treat MC right? I'd like to know.

Group Leader
Some kind gentleman, solely covered 50$ of donations for scanlation, and he specifically mentioned this series, so I'll be putting a new translator on this series, and maybe ask the other typesetters to do chapters along side me.

Also next volume comes out at march 27 or so I was told,

Chapter 11 is the final chapter for this volume

@Dyingphoenix i’m speaking for myself but i think half of us just hate the bitchy females and we know there is character development and we don’t hate it because the mc gets it rough it’s just this manga is sorta like a dull blade it has no experience and it hasn’t been sharpen it’s just not gonna suit the taste for most people who read manga but there may be some who like it because of the h but who knows i’m not gonna says it shitty shit but it need improvement other then character developments *all this is my opinion if you like it no offense i respect you taste fellow lad*

Dex-chan lover
Nah this is horrible i can't wait until "character development" happens

It never happens. This is literally one of those stories where the main point is the torment of the MC so readers with no empathy can laugh at him. There is no development in the novel that results in the MC getting a satisfied life.

Users who are viewing this thread