Tanaka no Isekai Nariagari

This is absolutely awful and I (can’t stress this enough) LOVE it

Super cowardly hero that afraid to die but in fact he is also the most powerful person.

Dex-chan lover
After chapter 3 I'm getting the vibes that the mc will build a team like avengers but with weirdos, creepers and misfits

Dex-chan lover
It's like the author just think of "what are the most generic and memorable Japanese name? Oh I know! Tanaka!"
Based on the comment, this is kinda awful but they love it anyway for whatever reason...

Love it he alos like what looked cool in "his times" who look absolutely lklame now :p

this guy reminds me of the blonde haired hero from "laid back life op at lv 2", though the blonde haired hero wasn't that strong he did get into weird situations and didn't notice when he did something life changing, like he was practicing his sword swings when a beat up man came running out of nowhere into his swords path killing him in one shot... if anyone asked we didn't see anything now let's go before someone comes and see's this (hero got title evil god killer), the hero never checked his status though

Cae

@AncelDeLambert
No, that's read as moving the decimal 12 places to the right, in other words... 34,000,000,000,000 That's thirty-four trillion by the way..

nope nvm he went down the route of devolution and his IQ became so low that he can only have the simplest thought processes

Users who are viewing this thread