Tanaka the Wizard - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The 2nd Raid

Fed-Kun's army
Always marry a pure girl never be tempted by the evil succubitch, this bro has his priorities straight

Dex-chan lover
Tanaka is still a wimp without balls, because he doesn't punish this noble brat and instead just apologizes for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna say somethng then remembered it's that monkey again. Maybe you better off readng chinese power trip manhwa instead.

Once he notice they were noble he didn't want to deal with bs so that half the reason he doing that otherwise if he go on a power trip he might be on wanted poster.

As for death to the family sometime I don't like that but considering they sent assassin to her and almost kill her once already....well she was dead for at least 1-3 sec.... it justified-able in my book

Anyways currently one more raw left till new raw come out

Dex-chan lover
@Primula
MC is spineless and fking hypocrite. Says something like "I wont forgive him for abusing my maid" and then he does nothing about this. He has got some noble friends so he got some backup. But no, better beeing spineless...

Dex-chan lover
Wait Back in chapter 1 or 3, Wasn't he jealous of that threesome that had the same girl trying to seduce him in now? Wishing he could have embraced the same girl?!?! xDD

You can't be a perverted schmuck and have demands for a pure maiden wife at the same time lol. You gotta pick a side to play on dude xD

Group Leader
@sh4dey
while he was "envious" he is also a virgin who is afraid, and he also thinks that she has some ulterior motives for approaching him. he says he would rather be with a pure girl, but remember that the original reason for that, was that he was afraid of disease, and so he tried the night life after getting his healing powers, although it ended up badly for him

Dex-chan lover
sign this is why i am going to write my own webtoon, so sick and tired of these beta male MCs self cucking inserts. If you gonna make "another world" story u gotta fuck offscreen or onscreen but u gotta do it. These beta male MCs are a fucking disease and japan needs to get rip of them.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix Yeah, agree 100%. I don't understand the mindset of these Japanese authors. Is this what they think of themselves or are they just writing what they think their readers are like? At least in a few stories (like death march, the one where the guy marries a queen to live a lazy life, etc) the MC gets laid. KonoSuba would be 1000% better if tracksuit-kun would lay the S&M pipe on Darkness, for example.

Dex-chan lover
What you need to understand about Tanaka, is that he is 40 YO Japanese Salary man, life has beaten him into accepting his role in society, he will never seek out to upset the societal rules, that is why he is so careful about everything, and why he is CORRECT in suspecting everything the Nobles do.

Aggregator gang
Please just fuck and wife sophia already... Either her or the lesbitch knight with the same interests who'll never cheat on you except with other hot chicks.

Users who are viewing this thread