Tanaka the Wizard

Just caught up on the novel. Holy fuck it was like reading hikigaya except he is a closet pervert middle aged salary man.

Contributor
well, if he wanted that, he could probably just do that anytime, but I hardly think just having the hymen restored is enough for those sad people, could perhaps be awesome for some RP though

Aggregator gang
Shame about this shit. Art looks good but I refuse to read a trash pile of NTR/cucking.

@Kaneki95

He's still a virgin up to the end of chapter 30, and it doesn't seem like it'll change soon.

Aggregator gang
Some say...No I say he should just have his own
loli harem

I mean hell, the
gold digging maid, spoiled noble, bitchy idol
can go fuck themselves. MC is better off with the
lolis

I've been reading so many isekai manga and there was only a few isekaijin male MCs who were bold enough to lay their hands on the female characters to the point of having sex with them. But this one..... I doubt it. The ossan is too laid back and calculating.

Dex-chan lover
Sad days brothers
from the latest arcs of the WN, Tanaka Impregnated Esther and Zofy via Time Travel Sheenanigans.

the novel handled c19 much better. i don't know how they handle the plot now that it diverged from the wn.

Man, even though that girl is into him, it doesn't feel right. Makes me want to puke to be honest.

Aggregator gang
Ch. 19 is all over the place...like why???
a40.gif

Group Leader
Man, even though that girl is into him, it doesn't feel right. Makes me want to puke to be honest.
Do you puke at all isekai?
Love Isekai, for all its flaws and clichés, I love it. And this is one of the best SO FAR.
Hope it keeps improving.
There are better ones, child.

Dex-chan lover
Shoot, why censor now ...
in the novel she kills that pill of shit the moment he step on tanaka ..

Users who are viewing this thread