Tanaka the Wizard

Contributor
I just wondering, why mangadex loaded so slowly. and then i saw the size of ch 9.....
DAAMMNN, MOTHER of filesize

I'm the only one whose think this Manga is really good and really different from what I'm used see to in Isekai? Like the Mc is great , is look is legit. The Mc ally with a lesbian, the bad noble who cut the leg of his servant ect... Nothing to say than keep it up. Ps : not a native English speaker.

Contributor
I don’t recall any mention of them fucking in the WN/LN, so if they change that, I will be sorely disappointed.

Holy s*it! This is not your ordinary isekai. Adult MC with fetish for virgin girls with companion girls who are sluts and now we are getting an lesbian companion. Comedy gold.

Dex-chan lover
Why nobody get the joke that he,Tanaka,30 years old,is a wizard?
Stop wishing he fuck someone.It's not gonna happen.He will lose his powers.

Author is adding girls on purpose who arent interested in Tanaka so he doesnt get laid. Those who are interested are 'used goods' but Tanaka is avoiding them.

Dex-chan lover
30 wizard , 40 grand wizard , 50 ? , 60 -70? magic king? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i kinda pity the actual wizard guy (not tanaka). he tries to research magic all scientifc-like and than comes tanaka with cheats from god and best him at everything.

gotta love how it takes the premise to Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni, but pulls it off a hell of a lot better.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one that get the impression that noble mage is helping with the dragon partially because he assumes there will be rather severe injuries and such,and want to witness more of the limits to that healing magic without risking becoming a murderer himself?
He kinda seem to fit that bill.. =p

Dex-chan lover
Getting vibes of "it's my life"(https://mangadex.com/manga/18491/it-s-my-life) in chapter 7... Going to hunt a red dragon, for the sake of protecting his house...

Dex-chan lover
Just casually strolls into a room with a couple mid-sex and demand they slay a dragon
What a boss

Users who are viewing this thread