Tanaka the Wizard

Contributor
@kurosa - Reboot eh? They start from scratch again with a different mangaka, meh, make no sense, liked the actual manga art, well whatever... :O

Contributor
@Nick86 Well it makes sense for the chapters 17 onwards as mangaka skipped a lot and I mean a lot:

Vol. 01:
- The meeting with the king, cure of the princess, Loligon travel to city and future revenge promise.

Vol. 02:
- Alchemist Edita Arc (Basically the whole arc)
- Half of school Dorm Arc has been skipped or changed (Sophia's body fluid feast fetish, it changed Esther killing the bullies for a second assassination attemp (ch. 20), Allen's change name before war, mana potion creation.

Vol. 03:
- War Arc (The whole damn war)
- Witch Arc (Changed how Hardt appears (Ch. 20 p. 21), Ch. 21 and 22 are totally non-canon. The whole arc)

Group Leader
of tanaka? i already have translated chapter 1, it is being typeset at the moment

Dex-chan lover
sad that they rebooted with a worse artstyle. the artstyle on this one is noticeably superior...the new artist just doesn't really know how to draw a smut scene...this one will get you fapping within 5 secs

BTW where did ch1-4 go? did it got sulked? i forgot

MangaUpdates said that the first 4 chapters are created by Champion Scans, but their website does not contain any chapters.

So where did we find these chapters?

Why did it get reboot? I'm confusion on why, can someone hit me up with the true on the matter? Please and thanks.

@LuxuStar7
You may no longer need this info, but since the first few chapters still aren't here I'm pretty sure no one else redid them to be allowable on MD. At least not yet afaik.

And I saw others say champion (who did these chs) no longer had them on their site either, but you can find them on the less... reputable aggregator sites that aren't supposed to be 'advertised' on here.
If you can't find them message me if you want.

Dex-chan lover
wait i just saw this being marked as completed

does this mean they dropped this in favor of that wackjob alt version? damn shame...

Double-page supporter
definitely a top 10 for smut mangas, dare i say even isekai mangas it’s soo different but you still be vibing with the homie

Users who are viewing this thread