Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Sibling's Invasion...?!

Supporter
mfw looking at at least 400 lbs of eggplants...
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Fooled me there for a second. Also nice save, double down on the wife rumors

Dex-chan lover
Supporter
im not sure how things work there, but if i found out if my sibling have a wife, the question i ask is why didnt he invite me for the wedding
Neither Kaito nor Kaho are Jin's sibling. Sure, you could replace sibling with friend and make the same point but I don't get why so many people here seem to misunderstand the relationships explained in this chapter. :question:

Contributor
"Where did you pick up such a super cute girl!?"
"In my rice field."
I laughed at that one.

So Kaho and Sera finally meet. I didn't expect Kaho's brother to make an appearance here, but male characters are welcome too - he's Jin's childhood friend and buddy. So he runs the candy store where Kaho is sometimes the shopkeeper.

I was expecting Kaho to suddenly bring up her feelings or something, but that was nicely averted, well for now at least. She's the only credible potential love rival I can see here, the school girls are just out of the question for me. I suppose the problem of women's undergarments for Sera had to be tackled at some point, and Kaho will be a lifesaver if she can help with this.

This chapter didn't disappoint. It's getting more interesting now.

Dex-chan lover
"Ah, it seems like she's forget to wear it after that"
"After what"
"Husband and wife stuff" :smugchisato: :smugchisato: :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Cute Sera! She really does want to stay with Jin so much. She's even giving him "fake" affection!

Poor Kaito, he probably never expected his bro to find such a beautiful lover. He's gonna take advantage of the secret Kaho wants to tell to talk a lot to Sera!

It's true that Sera probably has no bra. She probably doesn't wear them under her armor, after all. So now it's time for her and Kaho to buy clothes! No more perpetual tracksuit, that's kinda sad.

Users who are viewing this thread