Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Sibling's Invasion...?!

Dex-chan lover
Smug face. I can hear her singing, "I have magic and you don't~"

"You're making me seem miserable!"
I think you're doing that well enough on your own.

It's usually easy to get along with someone with such a flowery mind.

Well, that's a dumb thing to make a big deal about. And particularly dumb in that she immediately went for accusing him of being a pervert. Flower mind indeed.

Friends & Family invasion, a introverts worst nightmare
Nah, the worst nightmare for socially anxious people. Who may or may not be introverts.

This story is really pushing the limits of creativity compared to the other one.
That's not exactly a high bar.

I asked what was funny she goes "that lady? Not wearing a bra."
I'd also ask what's so funny. What is so funny about that?

Does this mean if a girl wears armor she doesn't need a bra underneath?
Depends. Armour is usually worn with some stuff underneath, which might be padded, like a gambeson, or it might not, like an arming doublet. All of that combined might give enough support if it's fitted well enough.

When it comes to this particular girl, what she was wearing before is pure fantasy anyway with a bunch of flaws compared to real armour.

"Where did you pick up such a super cute girl!?"
"In my rice field."
I laughed at that one.
Sometimes, honesty is the best lie.

She's the only credible potential love rival I can see here, the school girls are just out of the question for me.
Considering FMC has been introduced as his wife, I'm not seeing much credibility in that. Looks more like a good friend.

Dex-chan lover
What pisses me off was that we were given that happily ever after with a baby on the way, and then, what effectively happened, was the ugly NTR bast*rd tag was added.
I haven't read the "other manga" can you explain? I was actually planning to read that one eventually but if there's actual NTR I won't be touching it even with a 39 and a half foot pole.

Dex-chan lover
Thought she was gonna confess or something, still think that is in the cards. If I have any ability to know a plot (I don't), she will be first to learn she isn't his wife. Will help and slowly start falling more for him, then he questions the love too, then Sera realizes her feelings then sera and him end up together.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the "other manga" can you explain? I was actually planning to read that one eventually but if there's actual NTR I won't be touching it even with a 39 and a half foot pole.
I'm being hyperbolic for humors sake. LOL.
Girl Knight ends up on earth. She falls in love with a farmer and gets married and is currently carrying her first child. Girl Knights Brother with his tiny mage fiance in tow, warp to earth, where Brother-kun assaults Girl Knight's farmer husband, acts like a gigantic man child, and everyone is tripping over themselves trying to appease him, rather then putting him in his place. Which in turn, causes the characters to become the worst versions of themselves. Really REALLY frustrating to read.

Dex-chan lover
Girl Knight ends up on earth. She falls in love with a farmer and gets married and is currently carrying her first child. Girl Knights Brother with his tiny mage fiance in tow, warp to earth, where Brother-kun assaults Girl Knight's farmer husband, acts like a gigantic man child, and everyone is tripping over themselves trying to appease him, rather then putting him in his place. Which in turn, causes the characters to become the worst versions of themselves. Really REALLY frustrating to read.
Then they go ahead and keep getting worse, since one of the previously annoying characters managed to teach the brother a little humility, which should've been the chance to turn things around, except he still won't apply that humility while dealing his sister's husband and the sister is now acting like a raging bitch because he's getting along with someone she looked down on for being annoying.
It's sad how the only reason to keep reading what was once a pretty good manga is now just to see how bad the trainwreck gets.

So i remember reading this forever ago (never even got to the marriage) so i found the chapter the brother showed up and skimmed forward. Holy shit did that author shoot himself in the foot. It added absolutely nothing to the story aside from shoving the MC out of the picture. I saw him less than side characters.

Hahaha, naw man, the author didn't shoot himself in the foot... he dropped a whole ass landmine at his feet and then decided to take a confident step forward.

Dex-chan lover
The other manga traumatized me so much that I just thought "good fucking lord, please no" when reading chapter's title but it turned out to be a false alarm. Today is a good day.

Dex-chan lover
There will be no harem tag added right? I just want Sera and Jin to live happily in peace

Dex-chan lover
Yeahh, that series really went downhill fast when her brother turned up ngl, haven't read it since like a chapter after.
Dont worry. Nothing has changed. If anything it got even worse and hasnt gotten better depending on how you feel about it.

Dex-chan lover
Dont worry. Nothing has changed. If anything it got even worse and hasnt gotten better depending on how you feel about it.
Ffs, it was just hard to watch the bother literally bully mc and nothing ever got said. At most the fmc sulked a little bit. Its Really not a satisfying manga anymore then fi that's not been sorted

Dex-chan lover
Ffs, it was just hard to watch the bother literally bully mc and nothing ever got said. At most the fmc sulked a little bit. Its Really not a satisfying manga anymore then fi that's not been sorted
Ya I honestly dont anticipate it changing for at least 20 more chapters if at all. It wouldnt forgive the stuff that happened anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just glad it's an actual sister and not a childhood friend "sister" a.k.a. pouty love rival.

It might be derivative of the other manga but I appreciate the low stakes for what they are. I don't remember the initial chapters but I don't remember any war / invasion / guilt for being gone.

I have enough unhappy stressful situation manga, I'm perfectly fine reading an easy-mode fish out of water 'get married already' story.

Please don't twist this into harem.

Dex-chan lover
are you exaggerating or did the mc got cheated on?

Here's my response to another person

Users who are viewing this thread